Snake Pit {7}

"The meets are all different here, there's 3 types; Meet, Meet & Race, and just plain racing. All 3 bring in crowds from all over Tokyo and are held in different spots." says Ryo, sipping on his pop.

The spots were rotated between the crew's territories in Tokyo. Simple meets were held in Downtown Tokyo -mutual territory-, Meets and Races were held in Shibuya -MC territory- or Shinjuku - VCC territory-, Races were held in Shinagawa -BIC territory-.

"Today is just a meet in DT, so there's no racing but there is show offs and the main ones are those fuckers we saw a couple months ago!" he says, slamming his glass on the table. "Calm down, don't break another one babe." Kiyoko says, holding Ryos arm.

"We're taking both cars right?" Red asks, taking the joint from Kags.

"Sure help yourself. No shit dumbass, we all can't fit in the hatchback." he says, taking it back from him.

3:38 AM Friday September 29 ; Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz

The group of 8 made their way to the parking lot and separated into a dark blue Civic Hatchback and a white Lexus LFA. The cars pull out of the lot, merging into the streets. The two cars stopped at the red light, anticipating the countdown for the light to turn green so they could slam their foot on the gas pedal.

The two cars pick up the speed, switching gears racing down the streets of the city, trying to get to the lot first. The sun was nowhere near and Tokyo was once again restless, Tokyo's building's glimmer as the neon lights from the billboards and signs reflect on them. The Hatchback and LFA raced down the highway, making loud noise with their engines and speakers on their way to one of the main spots.

The white LFA manages to overpower the hatchback, being the first to pull up to a tall commercial building, stopping in front of the parking gate arm next to a stranger. Tyrant lowers his window, speaking to the stranger. "Whats up Tadashi" Tadashi lifts the arm up, allowing both cars to go in.

Tyrant lowered the windows semi down, just enough to see and hear the faint sounds of music on the floors above. The higher the cars went up, the louder the car engines, revs and music got, the stronger the smell of weed, burnt tires and cars being on for a while skimmed thru the air.

Creeping into the 3rd floor, it was already filled with cars and a couple trucks surrounded by people. The girls wore skirts and outfits to match their cars. On the far end cornered were trucks selling snacks, cigarettes, weed, alcohol, ect. from their trunks.

"We're at the corner with the others. Take a good look tho, they are locals and other crews." says Tyrant, making his way towards the end of the parking lot, where the 3 eldest were already waiting, 1 standing and the 2 others sitting on Snow's 180sx TypeX.

They were wearing all black, their jackets having their crew name on the left sleeves, five small stars on the right front side and the dragon with their names on it.

Tyrant parked next to Snow, and Ryo parked next to Ace. Walking out the car the 2 eldest sitting down quickly see Ash approaching them, left speechless and in disbelief they went thru with the bet.

Tyrant speaks up to reassure him he had nothing to do with it, "I told 'em bro, he ain't listen, you know how he is man."

The 2 boys, still sitting on the car, looked at each other. They knew they couldn't keep this a secret or they would be over with. The dark haired boy motioned to Snow to talk to her while he handled Ryo, who was barely getting out of his car.

"Hey Grey! You look great, how are you! It's always nice to see you." the white haired boy speaks up, extending his hand out for a hand shake.

"Hey Snow, it's been a while! I'm doing good, how are you?"