Serpents {12}

After the girl cooperated with the brown-haired boy's request, he ushered her to his car. It was the same sleek black Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. The coloring was still glossy, shining luminously under the lights that hung from above the fences.

The rims that were embedded into the tires were the first thing that grasped the girl's eye back then, the purple outlining piquing the girls interest instantly. The entire car was decked out in black, along with the bomber jacket the boy wore. Remembering back to the nights in Tokyo, how all the jackets matched the color-scheme of the cars.

"Y'already know my name and my nickname, if they asked we literally just met, a'ight?" "A'ight"

Rin had driven Grace up to the second floor from the top of the parking garage, the same level his team was designated to, courtesy of Otosan's ranking system.

Glancing over at the boy, Grace gave him a small nod as they shook hands prior to both of them exiting the vehicle. When Rin closed the door behind himself, he tossed his keys into the air and caught them while walking around the rear end of his vehicle. Grace, on the other hand, was leaning against the passenger side door, hands lying comfortably in her pockets as she examined the area.

The Snake Pit. Equally black cars, much like Rin's, were lined up all around, boy's leaning against each and every one of them with at least a few women attached to their hips. The ones that weren't with their vehicles were dancing within the horde of people that surrounded the car with the speaker, bodies colliding together whilst they moved along to the rhythm of the music.

The floor had an unusual vibe to it, Grace unable to put her finger on it and determine whether or not she could trust it. Nonetheless, her pride and ego were stronger, nothing would come in the way of taking over his place.

"So, this is what he has been doing all this time eh? Pinche Ruko malparido." the girl inquired, her tone lacking any sort of emotion as she slowly maneuvered her head to get a glimpse at everything.

"Heh, yeah. Te dije, It's a lot to take in, but you get used to it after a while" Rin rubbed the nape of his neck, boredom rationing off his body.

With Grace spinning her head back to face him, she pushed herself off the car and straightened out her back before saying;

"Where's Serpent?"

Grey's eyes were narrowed, raising an eyebrow at Rin who hesitated for a moment before glancing around himself and motioning for Grace to follow him toward a cluster of cars and women.

Grey couldn't lie to herself, the women that were dancing and mingling within the floor were fairly attractive. She'd caught herself staring a bit too long at a few as she passed by them.

Every now and then, whenever a girl would catch Grace's stare, they'd give the girl a smirking grin with a tiny wave, earning a wink from Grace in return. The girl couldn't help herself, she knew a fine woman when she saw one. And there were many.

Buddah Lovaz - Bone Thugs' N Harmony

Pulling her attention from the girls when she noticed Rin halting in his steps, Grace peered back towards him and noticed that he'd stopped right in front of two black cars. One had an average height boy leaning against the rear of the blacked out Zo6, his hair a light gray shade with black tips that flattened against his face.

A small cross tattoo was inked under his eye, a scar running along the opposite eye. He had a similar black bomber jacket that matched Rin's, except his badge read "Cap'n" on it. A silver chain hung from his neck, the lights causing it to shimmer beneath their illumination. He was perched against the trunk of his car, hand resting in his jacket pocket as he spoke to the man beside him.