The Brawlers {15}

Twin Nem - King Von ft. Lil Durk | A/N ; the next 4-5 chapters leading up the race will be in the other crew's POV's., so they will be short. Thought I'd give an insight and formal backstory to the crews. ALSO 350 VIEWS WHAT?! I LOVE ALL 5 OF YOU OMG!!!

The Vice Crew was the newest crew around, barely going 5 years. They had shown up when Cypher was just a young kid. He had quickly made a name for himself as he always had the good stuff and his brother had the gift of a God like hand. He always made sure it was pure, and their supplier was no one other than Hisamu.

Cypher and Bullet re-united Hisamu when they were fresh out of middle school, they were attending high school and were looking for a job. The boys had been around cars their whole lives, they liked them but grew to love and appreciate them when they met Hisamu. He had them start off by just cleaning around the shop, eventually letting them hold flashlights or bring him the tool he needed..

As the boys grew more intrigued, Hisamu was honored to teach them more. The 3 spent countless nights together, Hisamu taught them the beauty of mechanics. As time passed, he felt happy to be back with his sons. On their 17th birthday, he gifted them old cars and the 3 together built them.

During their last teenage years, the boys were the biggest names in Tokyo. Cypher was a great racer and a great drifter but was known for his product while Bullet had all the qualities. He was cute, charming, the best in the crew, but Cypher had a head for business. Bullet was known as the best racer/mechanic and Cypher was the best racer/runner.

Hisamu's main crew was the Vice City crew, for he had taught them all he knew and they were his sons after all. He managed to run another shop in Shibuya where he created Most Wanted for the clientele and sometimes the other stuff.

After the failure of the Most Wanted Crew, he fully diverted his attention to the Vice City boys, making them the number 1 runners in Japan. Hisamu appointed Cypher as his second in command and Bullet as their #2.

The Crew grew more over time, eventually becoming the second biggest crew and the most popular running crew. If anybody needed anything of any kind, they knew who to go to. They were known for their brutality on the track and in real life. Vice city was full of fighters, eventually being known as the 'Brawlers and Ballers.' They loved to show off their cars, clothes, and jewelry they would buy, along with showing off their gun collection.

Cypher's biggest rival had always been RedEyez, for RedEyez also had some of the best stuff in town. His was stronger and had more effect than Cypher's, which meant most of his customers would eventually end up in RedEye'z hands. The two crews always remained quadral with each other, they had their occasional trash talks and races but it never escalated.

Not until they threatened one of their members by coming to the shop with threats. Cypher had violated the one rule, trespassing. You could go anywhere as long as they knew of your presence to not seem as if you were spying on them. Even if they were in the same mix, they were still individual crews who did their own things and were looking to expand.

Each crew wanted to be the main runner and leaders of the Underground. The title, respect, and business Hisamu and Yahiro obtained were over the top. They were Japan's Biggest Playboy's, they had a reputation to obtain and no crews but VC and BIC were the only ones capable to keep it alive. Cypher knew it would be a matter of time before the two crews clashed.

As the Black Ink Crew grew, Cypher's patience was becoming thinner. Now that they had Ash, he knew they had become more than a problem. He would completely be off the map and known as the one who lost to a girl, not even to DK but a woman. He admired her as a racer, yet the thought of him being second to her irked his soul and boiled his blood. His reputation and business were on the line. He knew it would take a lot for him to maintain it, however he trusted his brother to win the race.