characters

Thakur family -:

Jay thakur
Father of Trisha Thakur, works as an university professor. He's quite of a jolly person and always makes dad jokes.

Tanisha thakur
Mother of Trisha Thakur, runs a classical dance workshop. She loves her family too much. Gardening is one of her hobby.

Friends of Trisha Thakur -:

Nandini Tripathi
She owns a small business of handmade jewelleries, and some other crafts.

Shanaya Roy
She's a game developer. Loves criticizing couples and calling them dumb. Her view of life is quite practical.

Divya Mohan
She's an animator. Mostly uploads on YouTube. During her free time she manages a bakery.

Rathore family -:

Devraj Singh Rathore
Father of Dev Aditya Singh Rathore. COO of 'Wines' sector of Rathore corporations. An alcoholic.

Aditi devraj Singh Rathore
The late mother of Dev Aditya Singh Rathore. She was an housewife.

Agastya Singh Rathore
The brother of Dev Aditya Singh Rathore. He's 20 years old. He's attending the Oxford University in England.

Ishwaraj Singh Rathore
The grandfather of the Rathore siblings. He's quite a tough man of rules and regulations.

Ganga Devi Rathore
The grandmother of Rathore siblings. She's totally opposite of Ishwaraj Singh Rathore and suffers from a heart condition.

Chandni Pathak
The aunt of Dev Aditya Singh Rathore and sister to Devraj Singh Rathore. She's a housewife.

Anurag Pathak
The husband of Chandni Pathak. He's the managing director of the 'Wines' sector in Rathore corporations.

Anukriti Pathak
Daughter of Chandni Pathak and Anurag Pathak. Cousin to the Rathore siblings.

Friends of Dev Aditya Singh Rathore -:

Sourya Chauhan
He is the heir of the 'Chauhan Industries'. The largest company to own the media.

Vansh Dwivedi
CEO of a technology firm and business associate with Dev Aditya Singh Rathore.

Prem Mishra
A neurologist. He's the best doctor to ever exist in neurology. His hobby is to annoy Devaditya.

____________________________________

An announcement-:
In the storyline, Dev Aditya Singh Rathore can be written as 'devaditya'.