chapter 8

~Devaditya~

Today's Friday, the day I'm leaving for NYC.

'The Gallor Deluxe' is ready, right infront of me shining in bright sunlight coming from my office windows, placed in a red box, wrapped around a pillow of matching colour.

The watch turned out as it was supposed to be, the designed leather strap used from 'The Deco leathers' fit it perfectly. The creme dial pad has intricate miniature designings in black, breguet hands have been carved so slightly to make out a spiral line visible in each watch hands. The crown, lug and buckle are plated in shining silver while the bezel is drafted with large diamonds and rubies. Four intricate diamonds are placed on each direction on the dial pad with crystal dust shimmering the rest, making sure the design on the pad still shows, finally creating of a classy and expensive look.

The watch costs 2.4 billion.
George Clarke can't say I did injustice to him. It's marvelous and worth the money.

But before I leave, I'll have to check upon the event preparation updates and also meet dadisa.

I have an interview lining up for the promotion of a luxury product, so I'll be leaving in a while. After that I won't be coming to the headquarters so I tell my secretary to inform that girl to meet me in the nearest restaurant or cafe, whatever available and update me.

~♡~

The nearest restaurant from the shooting place shut down permanently few days ago, thus I need to go to a cafe, which is a block away.

Upon reaching, I tell my secretary to wait inside the car, I want to see her alone.

There she was sitting in a corner seat scrolling something on her phone. Seems like she already had something as there was an empty plate lying on the table, there are not much people in the cafe except one elder woman, a mother with a child and two young boys which I'm thankful of;

She wore different today. On regular days her attires are traditional, but today she wore a crop top and flared jeans. She wore her hair in a high pony.

My eyes slid down her bare waist.

Fuck.

What's happening to me? Why I'm feeling unusually weird?

I went up to her and she immediately put her phone down.

"Oh, you're here." She says while taking out the work files from her tote bag.

I settle down opposite to her, "updates?"

"Yeah, I booked the Taj Lake palace for the event. It was really rare to get a booking but I made it. Here's the paper and you can see the online receipt and reviews," she handles me the receipt and forwards her laptop to me, " About the sponsors I have found many and selected the best of them to meet and finalize." I nod as she explains, she has round fluffy cheeks, she takes her laptop and explains something while my gaze goes down to her waist. I shift my head to other side.

Why am I suddenly feeling hot?

"And there's a little problem, i sent a mail last week regarding the guest list, and i haven't received any reference for that?"

"You haven't? Where did you sent it, the company mail I'd?"

"Yeah, i received mails from that mail address before."

"That is managed my my manager," i inform her and she replied with an 'oh'

"I will tell my secretary to forward you a specialized guest list, how does that sounds?"

"Great."

"Another thing, I will be out of the country for a month, so you update to my secretary about the event." I feel as if those two boys sitting opposite are eyeing us for a while.

I look at them to check and I was wrong, it wasn't 'us' they were eyeing on. It was her they were eyeing on. I glare at them and they look away. They have some nerve to eye at her infront of me. They won't have it soon.

Eye at her again and you guys will loose your eyes.

"Huh? Your secretary? I mean yeah, that's fine."

"Okay, I will take my leave then, you should also get going."

"Oh yeah sure, I will leave after paying."

"I will pay for it. Let's go." I order her. I don't want her to stay back when I'm not here.

"Wait, no i will pay for it."

"It's an order."

Before she could say anything more, I ask for her bill, pay it and pull her outside.

"Devaditya! You can't order me around!!"

"I can."

"No you can't."

"I'm your boss, sweetheart. I can order you and you need to obey me, like a good girl." A smirk spread over my lips as pink spreads over her cheeks.

I thought making her go through a hard time will be fun; but getting her flustered is even more fun.

"Go home." I ordered her and got back in my car as she stood there speechless.

The car slowly drove away past her.

She dared to address me with my full name. I would have been in rages for if it was someone else. My smirk disappeared, i shouldn't be doing this. I have things to focus on.

I prefer to be addressed just as 'Aditya'. My name has always been a reminder for me—for me to remember I'm somehow related to Devraj. My name comes from devraj's 'dev and my mother Aditi's 'aditya'. Dadisa used to tell me how my mom loved my name so much. She was the one to nane me.

But how can I be happy when it reminds me of the monster who killed you alive.

But when she addressed me Devaditya, it felt like nothing. It didn't raged me like others do.

Trisha Thakur, what are you doing to me?

~♡~

A text appears from vansh.
Location found.

I stuff my phone in my pocket and walk upstairs to dadisa's room.
Luckily, i don't find Chandni nor Anurag.

Dadisa was sleeping peacefully in her bed. After consulting the nurse, i learned her condition haven't improved much.

I touch dadisa's thin wrinkled feet and take her ashirwad. I don't wanna wake her up. Time passes so fast, even though due to her heart condition she couldn't be there much for me, but she still used to get me ready for school. Her hands would be full of colourful bangles.

Now empty.

~♡~

It's time to leave for NYC. I get in my private jet. Soon I will be fulfilling my goals. Fulfilling all soon.

____________________________________

       See you in the next part!
         ~Raanjhaan!♪