Chapter 3

~ Tony's pov ~

I woke up to no Mike beside me but I smelled delicious food coming from downstairs. I threw my covers off of me. I got up and popped my back. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I brushed my fingers through my hair and I walked downstairs. Mike was cooking breakfast. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He jumped a little.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay." He said untensing his body. I smiled at him. I pulled my arms away.

"Whatcha cooking good looking?" I asked.

"One of your favorite foods." He said.

"Yum." I said. He smiled. He served us and I got down. I sat at my chair and he sat down. We starting eating.

"So, Tony." He said.

"So, Mike." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Will you please please please go out with me?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yes." I said. He smiled wide. I finished eating at the same time he did. I got up and grabbed the dishes and walked to the kitchen. I started washing the dishes when I felt his arms wrap around me. I smiled and finished washing the dishes. I turned around and he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and kissed back. We stood there kissing until the doorbell rang. I groaned and pulled away. I walked to the front door and opened it. I saw Vic and Jaime. "Hey, guys. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We just wanted to stop by and play some video games maybe watch some movies." Jaime said. I nodded and let them in. I shut the door and we walked to the living room. Mike walked in. I sat on the love couch. Mike sat beside me. I smiled. Jaime sat on one recliner. Vic sat on the other. I grabbed the Xbox controller off the table and turned it on. I turned the tv on and I went onto Netflix.

~

It was around 2 in the afternoon and we were getting ready to start playing some games. Right now it was Jaime and Mike. I was just curled up to Mike's side and he was just playing away at the game. I felt Vic tap my shoulder. I looked at him.

"Kitchen." He mouthed. I got up and followed Vic to the kitchen. I sat on the counter. He shut the door.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you two dating?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He nodded.

"Just don't hurt him. Okay?" He asked.

"Of course I wouldn't dare hurt him." I said. He smiled and nodded. I grabbed two beers and handed them to Vic. I grabbed two more and walked to the living room. I opened the beers and handed Mike one and I sat beside him. We started drinking.

~
I was making dinner for everyone since everyone was staying over tonight. I yawned and finished cooking. I served everyone and put the food on the table.

"Dinner!" I said. Everyone came piling into the dining room. I served myself some food and started eating. Mike was sitting beside me. I smiled.

"We aren't gonna tell anyone else. The guys are just enough." He said. I nodded.

~

It was a little while later and I was in my room messing around with my acoustic guitar, Mike was laying beside me watching tv, and Vic and Jaime were downstairs. I yawned and continued.

"Baby, I'm getting tired." He said. I put my guitar to the side and he laid down and cuddled up to me. I held him and let him sleep. I watched whatever was on tv. My phone dinged. I saw that it was Erin texting me.

Erin: hey, I have some of your stuff here. I'll bring it tomorrow.

I just replied with a simple okay. I put my phone down and just rubbed his back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, turtles. Sorry this is short. Just really a filler chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)