Chapter 12

~Tony's pov~

We were going to Disney with the guys and their girlfriends. I can't wait. I love going to Disney. I just finished putting my SnapBack on when mike walked into the room.

"Vic is coming to pick us up soon." He said. I nodded. He came over to me and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and kissed back. We stood there kissing until we heard a car horn. I groaned and pulled away. I grabbed my phone and my wallet. He grabbed his and a drawstring bag and we walked outside. We got in the car. Jess and Jaime were in the very back and Danielle and Vic were in the front. Vic was driving. Mike shut the door and Vic started driving.

"How you been man?" Jaime asked.

"I'm good." I said. He nodded. I laid my head on Mike's shoulder. He kissed my head. I smiled. He pecked my lips. I love him to death.

~
We finally got to Disney.

"Alright. We can all meet up for lunch or dinner." Vic said handing us our passes.

"Let's do dinner." Mike said. We all agreed.

"Alright so at 8 we meet up at one of the places in the park?" Vic asked.

"Yeah." Mike said. We agreed on a place and we walked to the line. We waited. Mike grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled. We showed these people are tickets and walked inside. And our day of fun begins.

~
We had rode so many rides. We were walking passed that Mickey Mouse Ferris wheel thing and stood in front of it. We asked someone if they could take the picture for us. I pressed my lips to Mike's and the guy took the picture.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded and walked away. I slid my phone in my pocket after checking the guys. "We should head to dinner." I said. He nodded and we walked to where we agreed we'd meet up at. I saw the others waiting for us. We walked inside and got seated. I sat beside Mike. I love this guy. The waitress gave us menus. I yawned. I looked through the menu. The girl started flirting with Mike. I kissed Mike and pulled away. The girl walked away. I laughed. He shook his head smiling at me.

~
After a while we were all eating. I finished eating before anyone else. I grabbed my phone and put the picture of  me and Mike on Instagram.

Tonyperry: me and my man @ptvmike in Disney. I love this man.

I locked my phone. Mike kissed my head. I smiled. Everyone finished eating.

"Do you guys wanna like head to mine and Danielle's place and just chill?" Vic asked. We all nodded. The waitress came back with the check. I looked at the price. We all chipped in and payed. But "we" I mean the guys. We all got up and walked out. Mike had the bag on his back. We walked out of the park and got to the car. Jess and Jaime got in the back. We sat in the middle row and Danielle and Vic got in the front. I laid my head on Mike's shoulder and closed my eyes. He wrapped an arm around me and held me close. Today has been such a great day hanging with the guys.

~
We got home and walked inside. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and got in. I started washing my hair when I felt arms around my waist. I rinsed my hair out and looked up at my tall boyfriend. He smiled down at me and pecked my lips. I smiled and we switched places so he could wash his hair. I washed my body and waited for Mike to rinse his hair out. He finally did and I rinsed off my body and went to get out but he stopped me. I looked at him. He smirked and pushed me up against the shower wall carefully.

"Baby, I really don't want to." I said. He pouted.

"Awe, okay." He said. I pecked his lips and got out. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I wrapped it around my waist and I walked into the room. I got dressed and laid on the bed. Things are better than ever. I love being with Mike. My heart is extremely happy whenever I'm with him. I'm extremely happy whenever I'm with him. I don't know how my feelings became so strong. Mike laid beside me wearing only boxers.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too." He said and pecked my lips. I kissed his cheek and pulled the blanket up. We cuddled and I fell asleep just thinking about how happy I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you guys, I feel bad that I haven't been updating regularly. But it'll be okay. I probably won't be able to update much until after I graduate because I have maybe 6 months left of school and then I'm done. I can't wait till I graduate. I can get rid of all my school stuff. Anyways, how are my baby turtles? Also, I am very sorry this is so short. Most of my chapters are over 1,000. But I'm kinda stuck on writer's block. But I love you guys.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)