Chapter 8

~ Tony's pov ~

It's been a week since we've been band from the mall for being gay. It sucks, we've had to find a different mall to go to. We have to drive a freaking hour just to get to it and it fucking sucks. But today is the 21st and that means Christmas is right around the corner. Can't wait for Christmas. I get to give Mike the gifts I bought for him that he didn't see. Right now Mike was off somewhere. I really don't know where. All I know is that he said he'll be back. I was bored out my mind.

"Baby? You awake?" I heard a voice boom through the house. My baby is home! I got up and ran out of the room and I pounced on him causing him to fall on the floor and me on top of him. At least we're in the living room, all carpet. "Fuck." He said. I giggled to myself. He smiled. "Well, at least I know it's my amazing boyfriend on top of me." He said. I chuckled.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you, too, babe. I told you in the letter I would be back." He said.

"I know." I said. He pecked my lips. I smiled. "So, where did you go?" I asked.

"Nowhere for you to worry about." He said. I nodded. He wouldn't tell me and it's really upsetting me that he's keeping from me. I nodded. "Now, can you get off of me?" He asked. I nodded and got up. I helped him up and he walked passed me to the room. I sighed and looked down. I heard shouting coming from our room. "I don't care! Fine, whatever! Bye!" I heard him yell. He walked passed me and left. I sighed and slid my phone out of my pocket and dialed Vic's number and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?' I heard a girls voice ask through the phone. It must've been Danielle.

"Hey, Danielle. Is Vic there?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is. Let me find him." She said and I heard her walking around. "Hey, babe. Tony's on the phone." She said.

"Okay. Thank you." I heard him say and I heard him take the phone. "Hello?" He asked into the phone.

"Hey, Vic. It's Tone." I said.

"What's up?" He asked. I sat on the couch.

"I don't know right now. Mike comes home after being gone all morning and then I heard him yelling at someone and he left not saying a word. Do you know if they're is anything wrong?" I asked. He sighed.

"No, I don't sorry." He said. I sighed.

"It's fine." I said.

"Alright, maybe you can ask uhm Jaime." He said after a second.

"Alright. Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He said. Click. The phone hung up. I put my phone beside me. I sighed and leaned back. My phone started ringing. I looked and saw it was Mike. I smiled a little to myself and picked up. I went to say something, but something else happened.

"Oh, fuck, Alysha. Shit." I heard Mike moaning through the phone. He was having sex. With. Alysha. What. The. Fuck?. I hung up quickly and walked to my bathroom.

(AN//: TRIGGER WARNING)

I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my razor. I sat on the edge of the tub. 

1 cut. I'm worthless

2 cuts. Not good enough

3 cuts. No one likes me

4 cuts. I get played

5 cuts. I shouldn't be alive

6 cuts. Can't do anything right

I looked down and let the blood ooze out of the cuts. I love this feeling. I only stopped for Tony. But he fucked up. I heard my phone ring. I put it off and just let the blood ooze out. The next thing I knew before having the darkness consume me was my phone ringing one last time to Mike's ringtone.

~ Mike's pov ~

I was leaving Alysha's house. Yeah, I just cheated on Tony. I fucking hate myself. I just needed one last time to have sex with Alysha. I dialed Tony's number. It just rang. That's weird. He usually picks up on the first or second ring whenever he was up. I sighed and kept calling me. It eventually went straight to voicemail. Now that's strange. He wasn't picking up. I dialed Jaime's number and put my phone to my ear. He picked up.

"Hey, Mikey!" He said.

"Hey, Jaime. Dude, Tony isn't picking up. It went straight to voicemail. Go to my house and check on him." I said.

"Will do." He said and hung up. I was worried as fuck. I got in the car and my phone started ringing while I was half way home. I picked up the call through the radio. And boy did I know it was the call that was going to change everything.

"..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think called? What was it? Comment. And thank God I'm actually updating. Had a rough weekend. Met loads of family though. Goodnight.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)