Chapter 7

~ Mike's POV ~

Tony and I were currently laying in bed, it's the day after my birthday. We were just cuddling.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked looking up at me.

"Thank you for a great day yesterday." I said.

"Always." He said smiling. I smiled. My stomach grumbled. He chuckled. "Let's go brush our teeth and get something to eat." He said. We got up and walked to our bathroom. We brushed our teeth and walked out to the kitchen.

"I'll make some food." I said.

"No, I'll cook." He said. I nodded. I sat down and watched him cook. He was so cute. I took a picture of him. Fuck Michele's rule. I posted it on Instagram.

Ptvmike: my man, I'm so lucky @tonyperry. Him and the guys gave me a great birthday yesterday. I love my friends.

Once I posted it I got so many hate comments. One got me.

Piercethejamie: you and tony are fags? I knew it. Look you guys, your perrentes shit came true. They aren't going to last long. Not with Mike and his partying. Tony's going to get hurt. Mike is just a douchebag and doesn't care for anyone but himself. He ignores his fans via twitter and instagram.

Ptvmike: @piercethejamie yeah, I'm gay. So what? Don't shit talk. I do care for everyone else. I put everyone else first. Yeah I party, but not all the time. Tony isn't going to get hurt. I'm not a douchebag. I don't ignore anyone, but I do have a busy life thank you very much. I do try to interact, but I can't. If you don't like us being together then get off my page. I just find it stupid that you took time out of your day just to write that comment. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out of here.

I posted the comment and clicked out of instagram. I locked my phone and Tony walked over with plates. Yum. He handed me my plate and then sat down. We started eating. My phone started ringing. I saw Vic was calling me. I picked up putting my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dude, Michele is going to kill you." He said.

"Fuck what she says." I said.

"Dude, she's going to be pissed." He said.

"So let her. I'm going to finish eating. I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Alright." He said. I hung up. I continued eating. The doorbell rang. I got up and walked over. I opened the door. And there stood a very pissed Michele.

"Come in." I said. She walked in and I shut the door. She had her phone in her hand.

"What the hell is this? I've specifically said no showing you guys dating!" She said loudly showing me the picture.

"Well, you know what Michele, you can't tell us what to do when it comes to our love life. So, piss off." I said. "I love Tony. I'm going to express it whether you like it or not. So if that's all you came here for, you can leave." I said. She was speechless and left. I shut the door and sat across from him.

"You posted a picture of me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. He grabbed my phone and unlocked it and went onto instagram and looked. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled and he got up and sat on my lap facing me. I looked at him. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled away.

"Let's go out to the mall for a while." He said. I nodded. He got up and so did I. We walked to our room and changed. I was ready before he was. I went to the kitchen and cleaned up. I yawned. I felt arms around my waist. I smiled and turned to face him. He smiled. He handed me my phone and wallet and keys. We walked out the house and got in my car. I started the car and drove off.

~
We were in the mall walking around.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"I wanna go to hot topic." He said. I nodded and we walked to the hot topic. We walked inside and some people came over.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" One of the girls asked.

"Sure." We said. She handed her phone to a worker and her and her friends put themselves around us. The worker snapped the photo. They walked away and I yawned. We started looking around. I saw some Star Wars stuff that Tony didn't have. He was with me. I grabbed them and he looked at me. He smiled and he grabbed some Harry Potter stuff I don't have. He's so cute.

"Hey, I'll be back okay? I'm gonna go look around. I wanna grab something to get you for Christmas. I don't want you seeing." I said. He nodded. I started looking around more. I grabbed some other things and walked to the counter. I saw Tony was on the other side with another worker. This worker rang me up. I paid. He handed me a bag. I thanked him and moved to the side and waited for Tony. He paid and walked over to me. We walked out holding our bags.

"Where to next?" He asked.

"Let's go to the food court and get a pretzel." I said. He nodded. We walked out holding hands. People were watching us. People who were fans were taking pictures. I stopped walking and Tony looked up at me. I kissed him. People aww'd and there was a couple who were looking at us in disgust. I flipped them off when I pulled away from the kiss. Tony smiled at me. We started walking again. We walked to the food court and waited in line at the pretzel line. Tony took his hand from mine and wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled. A person walked over to us.

"We're going to have to ask you to leave." The person said. It looked to be the manager.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because there are kids at this mall and we do not like them to be influenced by gay people." He said. I looked at him.

"Sorry that we're gay. We're not influencing anybody to be gay. That's their choice. No one to blame but themselves. Besides love is not a choice. You don't choose to be gay, bisexual, straight, trans, pansexual or any of the others." I said.

"I'm sorry, sir. But it is policy." He said.

"Really? Last I checked this is America and apparently we're a free country so we're free to express our love anyway we want. It's not like we're having any sexual actions here." I said. "If you count kissing and holding hands sexual activity then you sir, are messed up." I said. He looked at me in disbelief.

"You are banned from the mall." He said.

"Wow, this is the bullshit." I said. "Come on, Tony." I said. We walked out of the mall. People were looking at us. Tony was like holding onto me for dear life like someone was going to beat him. We walked to the car and got in.

~

I got to the house and parked. We walked inside and I went into the room. I hid the stuff I bought for him. I changed into sweats and sat on the bed. I grabbed my phone and pulled up a tweet.

Ptvmike: I thought that this was a free country? I guess not. Can't even go to a mall without people judging and kicking us out. #americaisfuckedup

I posted it and clicked out. Tony walked in with food. Yum.

"I made some food for us." He said. "It isn't much, just like a little snack." He said and sat beside me. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said as he handed me my plate. I turned on the tv. He made empanadas. I put on Star Wars. We started eating and watching tv. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. That was just messed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So next Monday, I might not update. Going to a funeral during the day and I have to get up hella early and I'm going to be drinking a monster before I go. So I might crash early. So I hope you liked this chapter. It was more of a filler I guess. But how messed up is it that Tony and Mike are banned from the mall for being gay? It really sucks. Anyways, I love you turtles.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)