Chapter 6

WARNING//: THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!

~ Tony's pov ~

~ A few months later ~

Mike and I have grown stronger together these past few months. He hasn't fucked up yet, which I am thankful for. I don't know what I'd do without him. Right now we were having a barbeque since it's Mike's birthday. Jaime and I were grilling food. Everyone else was pretty much just talking.

"So, you and Mike are really amazing. He hasn't fucked up at all?" Jaime asked.

"No, he hasn't." I said.

"Well that's good." He said. I nodded. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I smiled. "You two go have a little fun. I'll finish the food." He said. I nodded. I got out of Mike's grip and grabbed his hand. We walked in the house.

"Don't bother us for at least 20 minutes." Mike said to everyone. I laughed a little. We walked to my room and walked inside. He shut the door locking it. I pushed him up against the door and kissed him. He kissed back automatically. I slid his shirt off and he slipped mine off. After a while we got our clothes off. I pulled away and led him to the bed. I pushed him down on it and climbed on top of him. "I love this side of you." He said. I laughed and kissed his neck. He moaned. I sucked on his weak spot causing him to moan louder. I pulled away leaving a hickey. I kissed down and got to his thing. I put him in my mouth and sucked. He moaned loud and threw his head back. I looked up at him bobbing my head up and down. He moaned loud and gripped my hair. He was about to release but I slid him out of my mouth and I heard him groan. I kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled away and flipped us so he was on top. I looked up at him. He winked at me and kissed my neck. I moaned and tossed my head back. He sucked causing me to moan loud. He pulled away and kissed down. I moaned loud. He kissed and got to my thing. He slid me in his mouth and I moaned loud. He looked at me sucking. I moaned louder. Fuck. He continued bobbing his head up and down. I was getting ready to release but he didn't let me. He pulled me out of his mouth. I was breathing a bit heavy. I flipped us so I was on top. I positioned myself at his entrance. I looked at him and he nodded. I slid in him carefully. He moaned loud. I went fast. "Fuck, Tony." He said moaning. He gripped my back and pulled me close to him. I went faster and he threw his head back. "Harder." He breathed. I went harder causing him to moan loudly into my shoulder. I felt his member harden against my stomach. He went to release himself but I slapped his hand away. I went faster. He moaned loud. "B-baby." He said. I wrapped my hand around his member and moved my hand up and down slowly just teasing him. I was going to release so I had to stop myself. I just continued moving my hand up and down increasing speed. He tossed his head back moaning. "B-babe." He said. I knew what that meant. I started going fast and I flicked my wrist fast. He released on his stomach and I released in him and I collapsed right on top of him. We were both out of breath. I slid out and laid beside him. I was breathing heavy. He climbed on top of me. I looked up at him.

"Are you really not done?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and slid in me without warning. I moaned loud. I brought him close to me. He went fast and grabbed my member and started moving his hand up and down matching his speed in me. I moaned loud. Fuck. He went faster doing both. I moaned loud in his shoulder. He went harder and flicked his wrist faster. My body was going crazy. He continued.

"B-babe." I said.

"What?" He asked flicking his wrist quicker as he went deeper.

"I'm close." I said in between moans.

"So am I, baby. Just hold it." He said. Fuck. He flicked his wrist and rubbed my head. I moaned loud. He went deeper and harder. I moaned into his shoulder loudly. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"B-baby." I said.

"On 3. 1,2,3." He said and he released in me and I released onto my stomach. I breathed heavy and he slid out of me and laid beside me. I was breathing heavy.

"Damn, baby." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. We cleaned up and got dressed. I brushed my fingers through my hair. He took the sheets off the bed and put them on the floor. He put on new sheets. He took the other sheets and walked out of the room to the laundry room. I hope I can fucking walk. I walked slowly out of the room shutting the door. Jaime walked over.

"You guys are not so quiet." He said. I blushed. "Once we heard it we were all outside." He said. I laughed. Mike walked over to me. I smiled. "Well the food is done. Go eat." He said. We walked out of the house to the backyard. We got our food and sat down and started eating.

"Babe, I'm gonna grab a beer. You want one?" Mike asked.

"Sure." I said. He got up and walked to the cooler. He grabbed two beers and walked back. He sat down giving me a beer. I opened it and took a sip. After a while we were all cleaning everything up.

"Dude, Danielle and I got to go." Vic said.

"It's fine, man. We'll see you two later." He said.

"Again, happy birthday, Mike." Danielle said.

"Thank you." He said. They left. Jaime was with Jess.

"Jess is getting tired so I'm going to take her home." Jaime said. We nodded. I hugged Jess and kissed her cheek. She kissed mine and pulled away from the hug. Jaime and I did a bro hug. They left. Mike and I had everything cleaned up. We walked inside the house and to my room. I walked into the bathroom and put the shower on. I stripped and got in. Mike got in. I smiled. We showered and got out. I dried off and put my boxers on and sweats. We walked into the room. We laid on my bed and I turned on the tv and put on Harry Potter. Mike cuddled up to me and we watched the movie.

This guy is just my life. He's adorable. I hope I get to spend forever with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is your update you lovely turtles. Anyways, it's really late. I'm going to bed. Goodnight you baby turtles.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)