CHRIS WATCH OUT!!!!

Chris POVI'm performing at Supafest in Australia tonight and this crowd is wild! I got my lady on the side watching

Chris POV
I'm performing at Supafest in Australia tonight and this crowd is wild! I got my lady on the side watching. I tried to bring her out but she said it's my tour so I should do it myself. I'm finna propose to her tonight and after the past 3 years we been together, I have a feeling she gon be pregnant eventually the way we get our freak on. For some reason though, mid-song, I start feeling disoriented. Right after I took a shot before I got on stage I felt like blah. I tried brushing it off but as the show goes on, I feel more and more nauseated.
Bey&Crowd: CHRIS WATCH OUT!!!!
I look up and see someone run off ontop of the steel panels above the stage and then see the steel light bar come right twoards me and I pass out before I know it.
Beys POV
A huge steel bar with lights on it, one side of the cables some how snapped? I looked up and swore I saw someone leave. And then I see it swing right for Chris and I run out after me and the crowd called out his name and he flew across the stage. My heart drops and I couldn't even watch it happen. He flew back twoards the back of the stage and right into the huge led screen in the back, cracking the screen, electricity sparking everywhere. The music cuts off and I'm running with the rest of the stage crew and dancers and band twoards Chris. I see droplets of blood up until his unconscious body on the ground. There, blood is all over his body. His head is cut up and the glass from the screen were all over him. He's out cold. One of the dancers try and find a pulse. He looks up at me as I'm crying on my knees cradling his battered head.
Art: Beyoncé, I don't feel a pulse!