an encounter

-ashlees pov

its been about an hour since we last heard from marina , i cant believe she even said those things . what game did we play on those boys for them to do this to us ??? i mean marina has said a lot of terrible things to me but the things she said tonight were the worst . she doesn't know anything about what went on in george and i's relationship , i never told anybody what actually went on .

i was pregnant and neither of us wanted it . at least thats what i thought , george wanted the baby but he told me that he would never want it to make me feel better . i wish he would've told me about it . truth is , the only reason i didn't want the baby was A. we were only 16 , and B. drugs .

george was constantly on drugs and i tried to help him , he wanted me to help him . i also never told anybody how much i loved him . i loved him with all my heart and i wouldn't change a thing about the relationship no matter how much we fought .

what i had found out after the attack was that all of the boys were on acid except michael . he knew exactly what he was doing and could've told the other boys no and that it was wrong .

brooke interrupted my deep thoughts by telling me that we need to go downstairs to check on marina , on our way down we hear voices that sound just like matty and george . we walked a little slower and quietly tip toed around the corner only to see a pool of blood on the ground and a very pale marina . she must've killed herself . brooke instantly called 911 , being as quiet as possible . we were about to go check on her to see if she was still alive but we heard the voices getting louder .

"look mate , we just have to tell the girls what really happened and then we can leave ."

i looked at brooke who was just as shocked as i was , the voice belonged to matty healy . i peeked around the corner and saw a very frustrated george who looked like he was crying , he was begging matty to leave . he didn't want to see me , but most of all ; the disappointment and pain in my face when i saw him . i finally stepped around the corner even though brooke protested that i didn't for my own good . but of course i didn't listen , i never listened to her when it came to george .

i got startled as I watched brooke lunge at matty , attempting to hit him but failing as he grabbed her wrists . it was amusing , really . i mean , she tried to kick him  but again she failed .

"WOAH WOAH WOAHHH , i'm not trying to hurt you . just calm down . let us explain ." said a very annoyed matty .

matty explained in every little detail how him and george got out of the hospital early when the police found out how michael framed them for being insane . they also don't do drugs anymore . when matty talked about that , george beamed at me and i gave him a small smile back . matty let george explain some because brooke complained of how he talks too much . george said that michael and 2 other prisoners escaped , they were coming for marina but neither matty or george knew if they were going to be coming for us .

i was slightly scared that they may be coming for us next even though george explained to me that they had already left and should be long gone by now . that didn't stop me from being paranoid . the prisoners could come back for us and get rid of us because we could maybe go to the police about what they did to marina now that we know what really happened . but since we already did call the police , they should be coming very soon .