𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

An: The doors opened and a men came in and said..........

Men: Mam sorry we could not find him we went to that place but he was not there we think..........

Yn: Well, if you couldn't find him, then I'll have to kill you instead. If you don't find him and bring him here within 15 minutes, then be ready to kill.
Now will you keep looking at my face or will you go from here and listen, next time you come here only with him?

Men: Okay mam.

An: That men came to yn's cabin and said all this and then he started searching for that man.

Yn: After so many days, someone wants to die from my hands. I don't like people who cheat on me and this is what this man did.

An: After sometime a men came in yn's cabin and said............................

Men: Mam we have found that man. He is in the basement of the farm house.

Yn: Bring the car in front of the company.

Men: Okay mam!

An: After some time, the man came in front of the company with a car and then Yn came there and said................

Yn: Get out of the car and give me the keys.

An: The man gave yn the car keys and yn took the car and reached her farm house.

Yn pov
I parked my car and went to the basement of my farm house. I went there and saw that man tied in chains.
I was very happy to see that, it would be even more fun if I kill him with my hands. I went to that man and held his hair and said.......................

Yn: What did you say that you will tell everyone about me and get my business shut down, but by remaining tied like this, nothing is going to happen to you.
Hey, open him, he will go to the police.

The men: You kill me, I have no problem because I gave all your information to someone else.

Yn: Bring him here.

An: Yn's guards brought a man and he was also tied.

Yn: You have given all the information to him, Right? you probably forget that I am a mafia.

The men: How can you do this?

Yn: Like you can cheat me by working for me.

The men: You're a bitch.

Yn: I am a boss bitch, you motherfucker.

An: Yn took a knife and stabbed the man in the neck five times. Then she came to the man to whom he had given all the information. Coming near that man, without saying anything, she cut his throat with a knife and then said to her men...........

Yn: I am going, clean all this mess.

An: She took her car and left from there. She drives her own car because she doesn't like anyone driving for her or because she doesn't trust anyone.

Yn pov
I was coming home with my car when I saw someone beating someone badly on the way. I ignored him and started driving ahead, then I heard a voice coming from there, someone was shouting, asking to "save me". I thought that he has done no harm to me, so once I save someone, Even though my parents are not alive, their values ​​are still there in me. So I thought I should go and help him.
I went there and saw so many people beating a man, so I said..........

Yn: Why are you hitting him?

Men 1: What do you have to do with this? Do your work.

Yn: I asked you, why you are hitting him?

Men 1: Why are you poking your nose in our business huh? What do you think of this man of yours?

Yn: This man doesn't seem like anything to me, but I don't like you hitting him in front of my house.

Men 2: We will beat him right here , do your work otherwise look at how many of us there are, what can happen to you, you might not even have thought.

Yn: You can't do anything, you don't have the courage, you can only beat one person, that's all you can do.

An: When yn said all this they became very angry and one of the men came near yn and raised his hand to hit yn But yn caught his hand and bent it and broke it. Then yn kicked the other man in the stomach and then hit his chest and that man fell there, everyone else started running away after seeing all this, then yn took out her gun and shot them. Then yn came to that man whom they all were beating and said........

Yn: Are you okay, come with me.

An: She brought that man inside her house and asked her maid to bring the first aid box.

Maid: Mam here is the first aid box.

Yn: Give it to that man and tell him to apply medicine on his injury. I am going to my room to take a shower. Don't let that man go until I come.

Yn pov
Today, after so many days, I have saved a man but I don't know why, perhaps my humanity had awakened, it was the effect of the medicines, I don't know what, I take a shower and then wore comfortable clothes and went downstairs. I saw that the man was sitting there so I went to him and said..........

Yn: What is your name and why were they hitting you?

Men: My name is Jungkook. They were beating me because I overheard them. You must have heard about that mafia named Jeon, they were his mans.

Yn: So what did you hear?

Jk: They're all talking about some drug dealing and killing someone.

Yn: Who were they all talking about killing?

Jk: I didn't remember that now.

Yn: You stay here for a few days because If you go out they will catch you again and they can even kill you so you are safe here.

Jk: Thank you so much.

Yn: Maid, show him the room.

Maid: Sir please come with me.

An: After Jungkook left, yn called someone and said........

Yn: I have found someone who has some information about that mafia Jeon. I have asked him to stay in my house. He said yes, When he tells me everything clearly, I will kill him too.
Tell me if you found out anything about him.

Sana: No, till now I have not found out anything, but maybe I will find out something soon because I have received information that Mr jeon has returned in korea.

Yn: This is a good thing but I need to get some information as soon as possible otherwise you know me.

Sana: You show this psycho trick of yours to someone else. I am your secretary but first of all I am your best friend. I know you very well, what kind of person are you from inside?

Yn: That's why I only believe in you. Come on now you can get on with your work.

An: After this yn went to her room.
But she didn't know that someone was listening to him.

Jk pov
Her maid showed me a room and I came into that room, then I went out of that room, only then did I listen to all the things of the person with whom yn was talking. She thinks that finding me is so easy, I will stay in her house but she will never be able to find me. What did my secretary say her the psycho Mafia queen seems very kind to me, this one who doesn't have even the slightest brain. Even though she may not have as sharp mind as me, she is very beautiful and completely different from other girls.
She has trained herself well to fight and to shoot at anyone. I am very impressed by this. I came back to that room and slept.