𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Jk pov

Jk: Why are you in such a hurry? First drink water and then tell me slowly.
Maid!! bring water to jimin.

He drank water and then said to me..........

Jimin: Did you find out anything about Yn?

Jk: why are you talking about her I don't want to talk about her.

Jimin: I found out something about her. She is in Korea and she lives with her brother.
I talked to her and you were right. She pretended that she was in love with you. Despite knowing everything, she deliberately seems to be running away from you. She has thrown you out of her life. She was saying that I have never met her before I talked about you and she asked me that who are you. Look, I have also brought a photo of her to show you.

Jk: Show me her photo.

Jimin: I took this photo of her from my cousin. [ Show her pic ]

Jk: She has become sexier now than before.

Jimin: And happier than ever. She is very happy in her life without you.

Well, you are happy in your life Miss kim Yn, why don't I make your life hell. I have found out where you are. Now look what I do with you Yn, You ruined my life now I'll ruin your life I'll ruin your brother's life you see, I'll make your life hell for play the dirty game of love with me.

Yn pov
Today I have to sign a deal with some new clients. So I have to go meet those people today, I am ready for that. And now I'm ready to go. Then suddenly I got a call from Taehyung, I picked up and he said.............

Th: You haven't left the house yet to meet a client, have you?

Yn: No, I'm just about to leave.

Th: Leave it to me, I will meet that client today.

Yn: No, I'm going, why would you meet? It's my job to handle the deals.

Th: You are more needed here in the company, so you come to the company, I will go and meet him, so please listen to me.

Yn: Okay then I am coming to the company you go and meet him.

Th: Good.

I don't know what kind of problem will arise in the company now, so I will have to go there. Okay, so Taehyung will easily meet those new clients, I go to the company only.
So then I said to Mr. Kang to take me to the company, he brought me to the company, I went inside, I went there and met the secretary of Taehyung and asked.....................

Yn: What problem occurred?

Th's secretary: Mam, suddenly our shares are decreasing, their value is falling very low.

Yn: How can this happen when our share price is not high at all? Then how can this happen?

Th's
secretary: I don't know how it's happened and it just happened yesterday night.

Yn: Yesterday night? How did it happen so quickly?

Th's secretary: And mam, we have received calls from investors early in the morning and they want to know what is happening and if it does not go well then they refuse to invest on our company.

Yn: Come on, you show me what is the trouble and what is the stock's value now.

.......................
An: Now five days later.