𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Jk pov
I reached the place where Yn's brother's wedding was going to take place I had to ruin Yn's life as well as her brother's life but the day I met him and talked to him, I came to know that her brother is very different from her, he is a very good person who cares for everyone. That's why he became my good friend, so I didn't do anything to him. I went inside and I saw Taehyung there who was talking to the guest, he came to me as soon as he saw me and said..................

Th: Jungkook you are here.

Jk: Congratulations buddy!

Th: Hey, I am not married yet, so give congratulations later when I get married.

Jk: You are very happy today.

Th: Yes today I am getting married to my love. That's why.

Jk: You are very lucky to be married to someone who loves you and you love her.

Th: Now don't talk too serious, I will start crying in happiness.

While we were talking, someone came from behind me and said.....................

??: I also want to see someone cry at his wedding, you cry.

I saw Jimin saying all this so I said to him...............

Jk: Shut your nonsense do you want to see him cry.

Jimin: Cry of joy.

Jk: You will only talk nonsense. Come on, tell me, has Milly also come?

Jimin: Yes, she has also come, she has gone to meet Suhi.

Th: Yn also came a little while ago and she also went to meet Suhi.

Ok so you are with Suhi Miss Kim Yn Come on now you make your happiness, later I will make mine.

Yn pov
I was talking with Suhi when a girl came in and said hello to both of us. I looked at her and it was Milly. I was not shocked to see her, but she must have been shocked. In front of me, they all come one by one. First is Jimin, then there is Jungkook, now Milly. She came and sat near us, I did not say anything to her, so that she could talk to Suhi, I came out of the room. As soon as I came out I saw Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung talking. But I ignored them and started going somewhere else when Taehyung called me.................

Th: Yn come here!!

When I went to them Taehyung said..................

Th: Yn meet him, This is Suhi's cousin, his name is Park Jimin.

Yn: I already know him.

Th: How???

Yn: I met him on the day of your engagement.

Th: Well then you both met that day, So you have met him, you know that he is Jungkook.

Yn: I already know him very well.

Jk pov
Ever since Taehyung called Yn, my eyes have been fixed on her because today she is looking very beautiful, like a princess, I have never seen her looking so simple and innocent. I was not paying any attention to what they were talking about. I was just looking at Yn. I know that I am still in love with this mendacious girl and I can never deny this. I was just looking at her then Jimin shook me said.................

Jimin: Jungkook, which world have you reached?

Jk: Nowhere, did you ask anything or say anything??

Th: Yes, I asked whether you have any girl in your life now or not. Jimin told that he is going to marry Milly soon. Is there someone in your life whom you want to marry?

Jk: No, I am not going to marry anyone because such people never come in my life who are true. Who love me with true heart.

Yn: And sometimes true people come but then they don't value them.

Jk: What do you want to say Miss Yn??

Yn: The thing you can never understand. Taehyung, if the meeting is over, should I go?

Th: Go, you are not the one to stop even if I say so.

She left from there but I still didn't understand what she wanted to say.

Yn pov
I came from them, then I came and sat on a couch and started looking something in my phone, after a while Milly came to me and said....................

Milly: Hey Yn how are you??

Yn: Fine what about u??

Milly: I am absolutely fine. Yn I wanted to ask you something, if you don't have any problem so should I ask.

Yn: Just ask, I won't mind.

Milly: Why did you leave Jungkook?

Yn: Because he cheated on me with his ex girlfriend Hana.

Milly: You have some misunderstanding, Hana was killed with his own hands.

Yn: But that day I went to his house, I saw him kissing Hana and a man sitting there told me that he loves Hana only and not me. And he also told me that Jungkook told him that that he doesn't want to see me, He just wanted to know from me that who was chasing him and who wanted to kill him. He was just pretending to be in love with me.

Milly: Whatever that man told you, this is all a lie, do you know how much Jungkook searched for you, he used to spend the whole day searching for you but you were not found, if you had asked Jungkook once so what happens to you.

Yn: I tried to talk to him, but that man stopped me. You know how much I suffer, I have also cried lot. If Jungkook will accept me even today, I am ready to live happily with him because I love him so much.

Milly: Yn someone created a miss understanding between you two that Jay B said to Jungkook that you just wanted your brother and you got it and you left him. Firstly, Jungkook did not believe his words then he tried to call you a lot but you did not pick up the phone and when you couldn't found him at all, he started hating you. In last 3 years since you left, he has gone crazy and now he sees nothing but sex with girls, he doesn't trust anyone.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't know that Jungkook had done nothing wrong to me. I thought he cheated on me but Milly's words showed that he didn't cheat on me that man created a misunderstanding between us, but why does it matter to him? And why did Jay B lie to Jungkook? Now he is dead, what benefit does he get from it?
I said to Milly....................

Yn: Milly I need to talk to Jungkook right now to clear up the misunderstandings.

Milly: Not now, later, come on, it's time for your brother's wedding ceremony.

Milly told me not to meet Jungkook right now because it's time for my brother's wedding ceremony but I need to talk to Jungkook as soon as possible and all this misunderstanding between us all this has to be cleared. We both went and then stood there to watch the wedding ceremony but all my attention was only on Jungkook, I had to talk to him soon. Wedding ceremony started and Priest said...........

Priest: Kim Taehyung, do you take Park Suhi for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

Th: I do.

Priest: Park Suhi, do you take Kim Taehyung for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

Suhi: I do.

Priest: You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide....................................

Priest: Now you can kiss each other.

Taehyung kissed Suhi and their wedding ceremony was completed. If everything gets resolved between me and Jungkook, then one day I will also marry him like this. As soon as the wedding ceremony was over, I started walking towards Jungkook.