𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Yn pov
I went to him and saw that he was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout. I kept staring at his face for about ten minutes, bother not to look at other things but then I slapped my own brain and said to myself.

Yn: What are you thinking, my bastard mind, get rid of this nonsense thinking of yours.

I sat near him and pressed his nose tightly and hid myself by lying down on the floor. I got up and saw that there was no reaction from him, so I moved my hand forward and took off his blanket and hid again. I looked again but even then he was sleeping again(*  ̄︿ ̄) So this time I pulled up his t-shirt and tickled him and hid. I saw that the sleeping devil was still sleeping, I moved my hand again to tickle him, then he pulled me by my waist on the bed then he on top of me, he said to me........................

Jk: Do you have plan to kill me?

Yn: I didn't know that you were so afraid of me.

Jk: Who's afraid of a cat like you.

Yn: How dare you to call me a cat?

Jk: With my mouth.

Yn: Hey don't steal my dialogue now.

Jk: why? Have you bought these words?

Yn: But I always say this, Copy cat.

Jk: So what, these are words that anyone can say. I am not a cat, you are a cat.

Yn: ( ≧Д≦)

Jk: Tell me what you came to do in my room?

Yn: I couldn't sleep so.

Jk: So should I sing you a lullaby so you can sleep?

Yn: You also know how to do that, you are very talented.

In all this I forgot that he was on top of me and we both were so close. So suddenly I realized how close we both were, so I put my hand on his chest and tried to push him slowly. But he caught my hands and pinned them on the bed and said................................

Jk: Since you can't sleep and now you've woken me up too, why not have some fun?

Yn: Wdym?

Jk: Just feel don't ask any questions.

Then he slowly came near my neck and started giving me kisses on my neck. I had to stop him but my body wanted to feel this new feeling so I did not say anything. While kissing me on my neck, he also started giving hickeys on my neck, due to which I tightened my fingers on his hands. I closed my eyes and just felt that feeling. After some time he stopped and looked at me and said...............................

Jk: Do you like it?

Yn:...............

I opened my eyes and looked at him and I suddenly realized what we was doing so I pushed him a little and stood up from there and said...............

Yn: How dare you touch me, I will not leave you.

Jk: If you don't leave me then come.

Yn: Whether or not you can ever talk well or that's all you see.

Jk: You are really a cat, you don't just meow meow much.

Yn: I'm not a cat you keep your mouth shut.

Jk: Oh then You will sleep well huh?

Yn: No.

Jk: No, but why?