𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐🔞

Yn pov
I made an excuse and went out to look for Jungkook. I looked for Jungkook in many places but I couldn't find him. I didn't even see that person there so I took off my mask because it was uncomfortable for me.

I wanted to tell Jungkook that that person has not come here. But I couldn't find Jungkook, then I came and sat near the bar counter. Then I saw that Jungkook was sitting on the couch somewhere and a girl was on his lap.

I don't know why but when I took off my eyes from them to distract myself but after roaming here and there my eyes all the time stuck on them.

I was getting furious seeing all this but I did not do anything. I felt like killing that girl but I controlled myself and then I took liquor from the waiter and drink many shots.

Then I saw that Jungkook and that girl were getting up from there and going somewhere. I also got up from my place and followed both of them, then I saw that both of them were going towards a room, they went inside that room.

At that time I was just thinking about what to do, how to bring Jungkook back from there, what to do, what to do, then without thinking anything, I straight away went inside the room. Jungkook was kissing the girl so I interrupted them and pulled him outside.

Jk pov
At first I kept hiding from Yn, but when she sat down at one place, I started flirting to a girl I had paid for. Then I looked at Yn where she was seeing it but she did not do anything so then Milly signaled me to go towards the room so I got up and started walking towards the room and when I went into the room I started acting like I was kissing that girl. Then after a while Yn came and held my hand and took me outside towards the car. At first I thought that she is not going to do anything, so it means that Milly's plan came true. She really likes me, I didn't know that but that time I was feeling very happy and prosperous, I was excited to know what will happen next. I was in my thoughts when Yn said to me........

Yn: Sit in the car.

I sat in the car and she drove the car at full speed till home, then we both went inside and she held my hand and took me to my room. As soon as we went into the room she closed the door, she came to me and said...............

Yn: What were you doing there? That's what you went there to do. Didn't you think of me?

Jk: What have I done to you, you have ruined my entire mood, what is your problem? what do i think abo..........

I was saying all this, then Yn pulled me into the kiss and started moving her lips on mine, Is she really kissed me, that act had such a big impact on her. I did not respond to that kiss then she stopped and said................

Yn: I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I had to kiss you. Sorry, I'm going t..........

An: while Yn was saying all this, Jungkook put his one hand on her waist and the other hand on his neck pulled her closer and started kissing her passionately. They kept kissing each other with full love and then after some time, they stop to breathe and then Jungkook said...............

Jk: Tell me Yn do you love me?

Yn: Do you do?

Jk: Perhaps.

Yn: Yes then i love you too, I like you taking care of me, I like you asking me to eat, telling me my medicine.

Jk: So you love me like I an your servant?

Yn: Well, you consider yourself that but I don't. I find you cute when you keep sleeping. I feel like looking at you all the time.

Jk: But if you also leave me like Hana, then.