𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

An: Yn got ready to meet that person like this.............

Yn povI took a gun with me, for safety I am not taking any of my guards with me

Yn pov
I took a gun with me, for safety I am not taking any of my guards with me. I sat in the car and Mr. Kang started driving. He knew the address, that's why he was going with me. And I trust him so much that I let them drive my car. After some time we reached that place, I got out of the car and I saw that the place where we had come was a club. I went inside the club with Mr Kang, then a man bumped into me, I grabbed that man by the collar, then Mr Kang said....................

Mr Kang: Mam he is drunk leave him.

Yn: Mr Kang I am Yn, And what kind of place has that man called us?

Mr Kang: I didn't even know this was a club.

While we were saying all this, a man came to us and asked................

Man: Mam are you Miss Kim Yn?

Yn: Yes it's me.

Man: Mam please come with me.

I followed him and we came in the VIP space. I went there and saw a man sitting on the couch and a girl sitting on his lap, both of them were busy in their make out session. I was trying to see that man's face but I couldn't see because they are kissing due to which their faces are not visible at all. The man who brought us here said.......

Man: Mam please sit.

I sat in front of that person and said.........

Yn: Mister If your makeout session is over then let's talk about our work.

I was feeling disgusting looking at them, so I lowered my eyes and looked at my hands.

??: Miss, that work is yours then you tell me.

I thought I had heard this voice before, this voice is very familiar. I raised my eyes suddenly to see.

??: Nice to meet you miss kim Yn.

And I saw that the person sitting in front of me was Jungkook.

Yn: J-jungkook.

Jk: You haven't forgotten me.

Yn: How can I forget a person like you.

Jk: Really? I too have not forgotten a person like you.

Yn: Good, you remember that there is a person like me too.

Jk: Now let's come to the work for which you are here but before that, everyone got out of here except Yn.

Yn: Wait but why??

Jk: Are you scared miss Kim Yn??

Yn: Never, Mr Kang please wait for me outside.