To the mansion

After finishing the thing she got, Louise then used her [Archangels Key] and teleported herself right before the gate of the mansion she owned but never set foot in. When she arrived right in front of the mansion gate, the pink-haired Void Mage looked over the building. And it's so beautiful; the obvious elegancy is shown in the mansion and how big it is, almost ten times the size of the Royal Castle Henrietta lives on.

Seeing this, Louise was sweating and shouting in disbelief.

"No, rather than a mansion, it's a castle! The size is not expected... does Lesvia spoil me this much? I'm thankful for that and will always be, but... this is something else. Maybe I should relocate it remotely so it won't receive unnecessary attention. Or maybe just conceal it, putting some illusion to make it look like a normal mansion or house."

She thought all that while opening the gate, went inside the mansion area, and then walked towards the mansion's front door. Louise is a bit nervous since this is her first time owning a mansion despite being noble, and that's normal since it's HER OWN MANSION given to her by Lesvia before her reincarnation. The worth of this mansion is on par with Henrietta's castle despite being a duke's daughter.

Entering the mansion, Louise was once again astonished to see how classic and elegant the interior was. However, she also saw some modern furniture that oddly fit well with the theme of her mansion. She also found something interesting when roaming around the mansion, which could help her explore it.

"A tablet? Modern tablet, here, in the medieval world?"

Louise was a bit confused, seeing a modern tablet that she had found placed on top of a small square table. She decided to use it and fiddled with the tablet until Louise found its usefulness of this tablet she found.

"I see... so this table is something like a guidebook or anything since this mansion is so big. No, calling it big may be an understatement since it felt much bigger than Henrietta's home. So many things are listed here... if I want to list them in per-point, it would be like this."

Property Features:

- 2,000 bedrooms (each room with a bathroom)

- 500 kitchens

- 1,500 bathrooms

- Five prayer rooms (20 people capacity each room)

- Five prayer buildings (500 people capacity each building)

- Ten air-conditioned stables with horses (500 horses capacity each stables)

- Ten outdoor swimming pools

- Ten indoor swimming pools

- Fifteen underground shelter

- Fifteen underground bunker

- Five parking lots (20,000 vehicles capacity in each parking lot)

- Twenty laboratorium

- One large dungeon

- Twenty large gardens with plants and livestock

- Fifteen large fish ponds

- One small hut of witch doctor

- Five large vault

- Ten large parks (can be used for playgrounds and the like)

Yours truly, Lesvia.

P.S. Your harem is currently being put in cryostat-like condition at the 01 Laboratory if you want to visit them.

When reading all that, Louise could only smile and slightly huffed as she couldn't believe how far Lesvia could support her this much. However, she will also be forever grateful and indebted to the goddess for helping her.

"Thank you for all the support you have given me so far, Lesvia."

She said that, since Louise didn't have any contact again with Lesvia after all these years. Louise didn't know why or what the reason was, so she just lived usually and hoped nothing terrible happened to Lesvia above in Heaven.

But if this message was sent recently, it might be safe to think that Lesvia is okay, and Louise is really hoping that since she wants to think it optimistically. Why? Since Louise didn't know how the rules and laws worked in Heaven.

However, she learned from being an otaku from her past life that sometimes, if a god or goddess spoils a certain person with many amazing things, other gods will punish them harshly for violating the rules and laws they set.

"...I hope that's not the case for why Lesvia didn't contact me these past years."

She mused with worry, which was clearly shown on her face. However, Louise shook her head to diminish that thought and nodded while clenching her fists with a determined look.

"Just think positively, Louise. There's no way something horrible happens to Lesvia. Yeah, there's no way, and even if that's true, I have to do something to know what happened to her. And even if it is possible, maybe saving her if she is being harmed somehow."

She mused again while slowly walking towards the number 01 Laboratory Lesvia mentioned on the tablet. Once again, Louise was still astonished seeing the grand interior of her mansion. She wonders how much worth the mansion she get from something like that.

"Maybe around 1 billion gold coins..."

That price is still low since Louise only based it on Henrietta's home, the Royal Castle of the Tristan Kingdom, and the price will be higher if she knows the real worth of the mansion she owned as it could be considered a National Treasure or priceless. Even someone from the royal family won't be able to buy the mansion Louise owns right now with their money, no matter how many years they save their money.

After walking for a few minutes, Louise arrived at the front door of the 01 Laboratory room. It is pretty sci-fi and futuristic despite the mansion's design being very medieval. However, the pink-haired Void Mage understands it since, back on Earth, there are some houses like that.

"I hope I can somehow convince people from this world if they see something like this. It's different with the canon case since this is a mansion I own."

She mentions the stuff from Saito's Earth since what Louise has is different from that, and she has to somehow find a way if the people she knows question it. After all, her mansion isn't something deserted like the canon stuff.

Opening the door of 01 Laboratory room, Louise entered the laboratory and saw 46 cryostat-like pod with each of them already having people inside all of them. Those people are her harem, Louise's otherworldly harem, and knowing that, she then looked around the pods.

"I see... they are my harem... alright, so I have to unlock the pods."

With that, Louise finds the button that releases the lock for all the pods so she can meet with all her girls or harem. As she finds them, Louise clicks the button, causing all the pods to be unlocked as some of the steam-like gas comes out from them for dramatic effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the flat or small chests girls of Louise's harem will have big chests, especially for them who always want in but wasn't granted in the canon. And Louise when the canon story start will not be a loli, but onee-san-like so she will be taller and bustier than her canon self.