Chapter 4 - Lesvia's plan?

Seeing so many and various sheets floating around within her sight gave Louise a little overwhelming feel. This time, the sheets might be more than what she saw back when before she was reincarnated as Louise, but Kyuu, the love fairy, then gave the pink-haired girl some reminders.

"Hey, it's okay to take your time since we're not in a hurry, and the time around, or I say the whole world, is stopped, so feel free to consider what you will have to choose."

That made Louise let out a sigh of relief and nod.

"I see, then that will be very relieving. How about the limitation of how much I can choose?"

"There's none, for you at least, since Lesvia-sama already said so. You can choose as many as you want! Basically, it's unlimited free to choose but only for one time! That's why you were given as many as time to think about it. I'm not like some blue-haired and water-element goddess who can get annoyed and impatient for her guests carefully choosing their abilities or whatnot."

She told the pink-haired girl about it and the latter could only sweatdrop before she nodded understandingly and whispered, "I see..." hearing Kyuu's explanation. That made Louise happy she got another cheat-like chance to get some cheat abilities alongside new harem members. And in response to that, Louise then takes some of her time to carefully select and choose which abilities she wants.

'Some of them have good and nifty ability while others are not. I should only choose those who are from anime, manga, or anime games since that's what I like.'

She thought carefully as her hands moved to select and choose the abilities and girls she wanted. After a while, which is approximately 15 minutes of choosing carefully, Louise then already decided and tell Kyuu about all of her choices.

"Alright, Kyuu. I have already chosen all of them. It might not use all the points but I got anything I want, at least."

As she said that, Kyuu flew around Louise and replied with her cheerful voice and smile.

"Okay-okay! That's no problem! I mean, even though you have given so much time, it's normal to not use all the points you have in this edition, unlike the previous one."

"Is that so? Then what's the big difference between mine and the previous edition?"

"The biggest difference is the option to have points than 25! If Lesvia-sama gives you the previous or normal edition, then you would have to make all the choices more carefully and stricter than this."

"I see... that really makes me think how lucky I am and I'm grateful for that. Maybe I'll do something here to repay her. Anyway, Kyuu, please check all the options I choose again. You might want to give me some advice or something regarding it."

"Well, it's not like you need to but whatever I guess."

She said, shrugging her shoulders and then looking at Louise's choices regarding the abilities and girls for her harem. The love fairy took some time to carefully review them and after several minutes, she nodded and looked at Louise.

"Everything is okay and no problem, Louise-sama. You can proceed with this and it will be granted. They will appear inside the mansion you have, and every girl including the ones that are currently in your mansion now, will be citizens of every nation and receive all of the benefits of it and none of the drawbacks - such as needing to pay tax while you aren't located in that country (US) or having your actions dictated by a social score rating (China). It also applies to you when you decide to go to another world."

"That's really convenient. I don't have to worry about issuing ID for everyone since mostly would take a long time without the government's help."

Louise said as she knew in many anime she watched in the past or her previous life, without the government's help or special treatment, issuing citizens ID for her and her harem would take too long in a normal procedure. Although she can befriend some officials or government people, Louise prefers something like this since Lesvia or Kyuu said so.