Exploring the mansion part 2

Looking at the ten air-conditioned horse stables filled with 500 horses in each stable makes them still impressed and they can't wait what is another thing that would give them the same reaction as they have yet to fully explore the entire mansion. It would lie not to call the mansion they own now extravagant since it is really.

Many people, especially the greedy and easily jealous ones, would be really basked with anger and envy when they saw the mansion Louise owned. It is understandable since the one who gives Louise a mansion like this kind really spoiled her too much.

And Louise won't complain about it since it's her right to have this. She might incite anger and jealousy from others, but she won't care as long as she and her loved ones are satisfied and happy with it. The people who oppose her can go to hell or be blasted out of existence for all her care.

"With a mansion like this, I doubt we would have to worry about living expenses or so, right?"

Alice said to everyone with a smile and others agreed with her as they wouldn't have to worry too much about their life here, even without working, they would have a happy and luxurious life, more so than others.

"Fufu, you're right, Alice-san. We don't even have to work to sustain ourselves with all the things we have in this mansion. However, the problem is how would we take care of the mansion. Would we have to hire some maids and butlers so it can be maintained well?"

"If it's about chores and the likes, I can do it!"

Tohru said with determination and enthusiasm flashed in her eyes. However, Louise patted her head, causing the dragon woman to melt down with a smile and purred as the pink-haired void mage said something in response.

"That would be great, Tohru, but I think we should hire some maids and butlers to do things like that. We might not have to or need to work outside like others, but we can work remotely from here. Just like what Medusa said, we can do things like renting the horses to other people, since this world is still in the medieval era, so it would give us so much profit."

"As expected of Louise-sama! We should put a high price on those lowly and inferior beings. Not to mention that we can persuade them so they can use our rented horse despite the high price."

Albedo was delighted when she heard that since aside from Louise, her fellow harem members, Louise's friends, and family—the virgin succubus didn't care about other than those.

"That's good and using persuasion would be great. However, if soft persuasion won't work, we can just force them with blackmail or something else."

Louise said that she wouldn't care what kind of method she would use and everyone agreed with her, even people like Megumi, Eris, Emilia, Theresia, Sakura, and Mash as they didn't see anything wrong with their beloved's thoughts of using that kind of method.

"Yeah, who cares about them? All matters is what ours."

Tiona said with her nonchalant and not caring attitude as she shrugged her shoulders which everyone agreed to as they then arrived at the swimming pools this mansion has. Once again, they were amazed by how many indoor and outdoor swimming pools they had.

"1, 2, 3... wow, this mansion has ten swimming pools each indoor and outdoor? Senpai, this is amazing..."

"It is! Each of them is also spacious."

Both Sakura and Mash said to their beloved Louise who also felt the same. It might not be a beach but the size of each pool and the total number of pools they have won't be losing to the real beach. It is as if they have a mini and private beach.

"With how many pools we have, I can guess the number of this mansion residents would be increased even more in the future, or maybe sooner than I would thought of."

What Mirellia said was right since Louise's harem would grow larger in number and her current harem can't occupy all the room this mansion has. It might be excessive and too much but for Louise, she won't care since the pink-haired void mage won't be satisfied with the number of her current harem.

After all, she planned to travel through the vast multiverse in the future with all her harem or friends. Her harem at the end of her journey would be massive and could fill the entire galaxy or world which maybe will force Louise to create her own world or realm later.

"This is truly a mansion befitting for Louise-sama!"

Shalltear shouts in joy as she is pleased with the mansion that was given to Louise. Others simply chuckled since what the now-busty vampire said was true. After checking the swimming pools, they then went towards another place and found the underground shelter and bunker which has five each or ten in total from both shelter and bunker.

"For emergency purposes, it's not bad. The quality of the wall looks sturdy enough to handle great impact or tremor."

Scathach said as she checked and inspected the wall. She also tried to attack it with her Gae Bolg Alternative but the wall left no scratch which made her and others smile in satisfaction seeing that.

"That's right. It also has the stored emergency rations lying there with a massive amount. I believe all these rations would last a group of thousands of people for 100 years. It also has a preservation spell to make it last longer."

"That's amazing! Maybe we can also learn that kind of spell so we can cast on them each month to make it preserved longer!"

Maria shouted in amazement and gave another idea for everyone about that which also they agreed upon since it's not bad to learn that kind of spell for their own sake or in this case, for Louise's sake. Then, after checking carefully each shelter and bunker, everyone went to another place and saw so many vehicles parked in a large parking lot.

"What?! We got some modern vehicle in this kind of medieval era world?"

Kanan said in confusion when her eyes witnessed something that did not fit with the world she and everyone resided in right now. Some sweatdrops seeing so many fancy and classic vehicles, like Aston Martin Valkyrie, McLaren Speedtail, Lamborghini Veneno, Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta, Mercedes-Maybach Exelero, Rolls-Royce Sweptail, Bugatti La Voiture Noire, and Rolls-Royce Boat Tail.

"Oh my, and it seems each of the parking lots has at least 20,000 vehicles. All of them are the most expensive to the least one vehicle in the world we know on Earth or maybe another world."

Miku said with surprise when seeing all the vehicles, which were not limited to cars only, but bikes, and other types of vehicles. It is also not limited to modern ones, but classic and even medieval also there.

This is yet another thing that makes everyone amazed when they discover it.