Familiar Summoning Ritual Exam

Hiraga Saito is an ordinary young man with short black hair and blue eyes who always loves to wear his casual outfit which consists of a blue, loose, long-sleeved jacket-like top with a raised collar over his short-sleeve white t-shirt. He also wears a pair of black jeans partnered with some blue and white sneakers.

Right now, he just casually walking while holding the laptop he just took after being repaired. However, a deep and heavy sigh of disappointment seems to escape from his mouth as if he is disappointed at something that is revealed by himself.

'To think I'm reincarnated as Hiraga Saito, the male protagonist of Zero no Tsukaima/Familiar of Zero, that one anime and novel I love... but so far I haven't experienced anything like in the canon. From what I recall, Saito was supposed to be transported to Halkegenia after repairing his broken laptop, hearing her's familiar summoning chant, seeing the portal, and sucked out inside.'

And yet, despite he's in that kind of situation, Saito didn't hear Louise's voice chanting the familiar summoning to call him over to her world. It wasn't a surprise that this Saito was already in love with Louise due to her being his best waifu despite he knew how much tsundere she had in the story. She even being hated by the majority of the fans due to the overwhelming amount of tsundere she has towards Saito.

When he recalled that, Saito couldn't help but blush in embarrassment and mumbled something in a low voice.

"I can't help it since she's so cute... she might be flat and petite but Louise is cute and someone that needs to be protected at all cost. I want to give her so many head pats since she deserves it and I don't care if I'm being called simp since she's just too attractive and adorable."

He grins at himself when he remembers how Louise looks in the anime, manga, and light novel. This Saito is really a huge fan and simp of Louise that he will do anything for her no matter what, quite different from the original Saito himself. And that's something he can't help since he never had any attraction to other girls; be it fictional or real ones.

Although it is just something coincidence that his wish to be reincarnated Hiraga Saito since that boy is the main protagonist who will have some privilege, another one of his wishes to be summoned into Louise's world seems to haven't come true or answered yet by the gods themselves. And like other reincarnators, he also did some things that make himself better; like exercise, talking to some real women or girls, making his family wealthy, and everything else that could make his second life here better.

'I have even done some martial arts and gun training to make myself to be prepared for whenever I will be summoned in Halkegenia. The world's danger level there might be not that much compared to other anime worlds like High School DxD, Overlord, etc but that doesn't mean I should do nothing. If I can have a good headstart, then when I was summoned by Louise, I might get a better first impression from her than the canon.'

When he thought deeply about that, Saito suddenly heard a familiar voice through his ears and then passing through his head, the voice from someone he loves, "My servant that existed somewhere in this vast universe...", making Saito's eyes widen in surprise and smiling happily, especially when he saw a familiar portal in front of him while others people around him were frozen.

"This is it! I've been waiting for this!"

While Saito cheering with so much happiness, Louise's voice still can be heard as it continues, "...my divine, beautiful, wise, powerful servant, heed my call, I wish from the very bottom of my heart and add to my guidance and appear!"... and after the last sentence, Saito's body is pulled, sucked into the portal while a joyful expression displayed on his face as he shouts, "WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Louise, here I come!!!!"

And then, at Louise's world, specifically the Tristain Academy of Magic, with the new season and new school academic year coming this Spring—all the sophomore-year students were gathered outside of the classroom with one teacher, a bald man wearing a glasses whose name is Jean Colbert aka Professor Colbert, are now with his students doing the Familiar Summoning Exam.

"Alright, students! This is a new year and a new season. We are here to conduct the Familiar Summoning Exam. I know that many of you already knew this but familiar is an essential part of a mage like us since they can protect us whenever we trying to cast our spell."

The students nod and listen thoroughly to their Professor's explanation since what he said is true. Seeing his students behaving nicely put a smile on Colbert as he then continued his explanation to them.

"As such, we shouldn't treat our familiar with any harm. This is common sense, and thankfully most people nowadays seem to retain that but the sad fact is that there is also no denying there exists some mage who will try to harm their familiar."

He shakes his head while letting out a disappointed sigh when recalls something like that. Adjusting his glasses, his eyes looked around his students before continuing to speak.

"And now, because familiar is important to a mage we will begin our exam. Don't be afraid since if anything happens, we, the teachers, will be there to help you as quickly as possible. So, then, for the start... Miss Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière, please come here and do your exam."

When being called like that, Louise nods with a smile. She is different from the canon Louise, since she is right now has a growth spurt. Louise was no longer her canon self, who is petite and flat-chested, but rather she is now a gorgeous young lady with hourglass, and voluptuous figure as her breasts were huge—and that thick thighs she has.

The people around her, the students that in the canon always mocking her, were different as they looked at Louise with admiration since Louise is famous and beloved by so many, causing her to have so many fanboys and fangirls who head heels over h...

The people around her, the students that in the canon always mocking her, were different as they looked at Louise with admiration since Louise is famous and beloved by so many, causing her to have so many fanboys and fangirls who head heels over her as the "Kyaa~! Miss Louise's Familiar Summoning is here~!", "Quick! Get your phone and post it in the Chuupper!", "Man, my Waretube's channel will get so many views!", and many more.

Louise simply smiled with confidence, walked towards her teacher, and started performing the Familiar Summoning Ritual as a magical circle suddenly appeared in front of her, or specifically below the ground that was in front of her. Although she can chant other ones, Louise decided to stick to the original anime chant as she began to speak the chant.

"My servant that existed somewhere in this vast universe, my divine, beautiful, wise, powerful servant, heed my call, I wish from the very bottom of my heart and add to my guidance and appear!"

After saying that, a burst explosion of smoke suddenly blasted, causing others to quickly defend themselves as Louise and everyone saw a humanoid silhouette figure, it became clearer when the smoke was gone, and an unknown voice that originated from the humanoid figure in front of Louise that sounded like a shock can be heard.

"W-Who are you...? Are you... Louise...?!"

That last sentence confirms Louise the person in front of her to whom she was summoned isn't the same as she remembered. She then smiled and introduced herself politely to that person.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Familiar. My name is Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière. I hope we can get along."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896