Chapter 12 - All those years she experienced...

Eleven years have passed since that day Louise and her girls started the plan of advancing the current world she lives in technology to another level. During the years she spent, the technology and cultures or anything in the world really advanced like the modern world she lived in before. However, it has some differences since the world she lives as Louise in also has magic which makes the society of the world mixed with it; a science and magic combined which results in today's world.

There are so many things, during the eleven years, that Louise has achieved with one of them is being able to discover a way to make the Familiar Ceremony Ritual not necessarily have to follow the canon knowledge. She discovers that thanks to the current Pope of Romalia, Vittorio Serevare, who is known as the youngest Pope ever since he gained that position when he was 10 years old.

Through him, Louise learns that there is indeed another way to make a pact or contract with Familiar but it's not widely known unlike the kiss one, which is why Louise when she heard that felt incredibly grateful and relieved then thanked Vittorio for that. Not only that, Louise also received The Founder's Prayer Book and The Founder's Round Mirror from Vittorio, although the former should be in the Tristain Academy of Magic according to Louise's past life knowledge.

So, as she was curious about it, Louise then asked Pope Vittorio why he possessed them and gave her such valuable items which was replied with a kind smile.

"I have somewhat seen a glimpse of the future where you would lead the world to the better path, Louise-sama. I think I agree with that, and in that future, I also saw that you will be the bridge that will sever the discrimination between nobles and commoners because of magic."

That made Louise somehow embarrassed and surprised as she didn't know that someone would think it like that. She knew that she was powerful or maybe could be considered one of the strongest due to the fact she had that many abilities in her possession but that still manages to surprise her.

"I-Is that so? I don't think I was that amazing, Vittorio-sama."

She scratches her cheeks with a sheepish smile and Vittorio who heard it simply shakes his head before he gives another reply to Louise.

"I'm not exaggerating it, Louise-sama and please just call me Vittorio. You're the one that I believe to be our Founder Brimir's reincarnation and as for the question of why I have possessed The Founder's Prayer Book... it is because the book is always being kept here but we have a plan to send it to the Tristain Academy of Magic. Our initial plan is to keep the book there so it can be given to any students who have Void Magic there but since I heard that you will choose to attend there and you are also the wielder of Void Magic, I decided to omit that plan and give it to you—I believe you the Founder's Book and Mirror would be safe in your care, Louise-sama."

After that, she becomes friends with Vittorio and forms a great connection with the Church, especially since they believe that Louise is Brimir's Reincarnation of some sort. Not only that, but her relationship with her harem also grew rapidly and became stronger during those years, Louise's family also accepted all the girls that became Louise's wives as they had already held the wedding when Louise turned thirteen years old.

Although initially, Louise wants to do some harmless brainwash her family about the situation she got with her harem, her family finds out about that sooner and receives her explanation very well and has no problem with it. On top of that, when hearing her youngest daughter's explanation, Karin tells Louise to take Cattleya as one of her wives which gives a huge shock to the other family members.

Both Louise and Cattleya's faces were covered in red of embarrassment as they didn't expect that to come from their mother, causing Louise to speak first in response to that.

"M-Mother? Me and Cattleya-nee-sama...? A-Are you sure about that?"

"I'm sure and Cattleya seems to have no problem with it. Right?"

She glanced sideways at Cattleya whose face was still beet red but smiling happily and nodded in response, causing Louise to sigh and clear her throat while still feeling embarrassed. Her eyes also saw the looks her father and Eleonore had as they seemed shocked but not opposed to that idea.

"T-Then, please... do take care of me, Louise-chan..."

Cattleya said to Louise who nodded and replied, "Y-Yes, me too, Cattleya-nee-sama..." which resulted in Cattleya happily hugging Louise with pure joy. Their family smiles happily when seeing that and this might be weird by her previous life standard but in this world she lives in, that is not weird at all. Even the minimum age of marriage and sex is 13 years old but Louise and her girls agreed on the marriage first and sex later since she is a virgin and has no experience in sex which is why she was embarrassed and awkward at the same time for that.

And then, after that, fast backwards to the time when Louise turned 10 years old, she got to meet with the Anhalt-Zerbst family, which is Kirche von Zerbst or Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt-Zerbst's family. Unlike in the canon where Louise and Kirche, either them or their family, were rival or archenemy-like, their relationship wasn't like that here as they have a friendly relationship to the point both Louise and Kirche's parents agreed to make them engaged or marry each other in the future.

Even Kirche's family also didn't oppose the idea of Louise having a harem and had their daughter as one of her harem members. Louise, Henrietta, and Kirche became best friends to each other when they met each other while also overprotective and loved Louise so much. However, it's a bit sadden both Louise and Kirche when they hear that Henrietta can't go to the same school as them since Henrietta has the responsibility of a member of royalty.

"Don't worry, we may not be able to be in the same school but we can always meet with each other!"

Louise says to Henrietta, trying to cheer her up and nods as the three girls hug each other in a group hug and warm embrace while Henrietta has some tears in her eyes. Louise was glad that Lesvia giving her another chance to live a second life where she experienced happiness but, there was still something bugging her as she looked up at the sky with a concerned face.

'Lesvia... where have you been these years...?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896