Act one Scene one

[School is back in session and both new and returning students are trying to settle down].

Olivia: Thank God we were posted to the same school otherwise I don't know what I will have done without you.

Sylvia: I know right, we were even posted to the same hostel and room. Our luck is really overflowing recently.{They go to their room and not long after they a knock on the door}

Sylvia: Who is there?{she opens the door} Um, who are you looking for?

The person who knocked: Hi, my name is Catherine and I was assigned to this room.

Sylvia: Good afternoon Cathy. Since you will be our roommate from now on my name is Sylvia and that is my best friend Olivia.

Olivia:{raising her head up from the luggage she was still unpacking and showed a bright smile} Hello Cathy.

Catherine: Hello.{Dragging her load inside she starts to unpack her luggage. Halfway through as they work in silence another knock sounded at the door}

Olivia: Should be the last roommate.{She opens the door} Hi, are you assigned to this room.

The person who knocked: No, I am looking for room 28.

Olivia: That is down the hallway though I'm not sure where but since this is reom 29 it should'nt be far.

The person who knocked: Thanks.

Olivia: You are welcome. {As she was closing the door someone stopped it.}

The person at the door: I've been assigned to this room. Please take care of me. {She said this bowing slightly and then pulling her luggage inside} Oh and my name is Samantha.

Sylvia, Olivia, Catherine: Good afternoon Sam.

{That night they all finished unpacking ate some food they brought from home and slept.}