Acts one Scene two

[After a few weeks, on a sunny day after class]

Sam: Girls, what do you think about going to the library now and then from there we go to eat before going back to our room, hmm?

Cathy: Sure it's okay. I have no problem with that arrangement. {The other girls also agreed. At the library Sylvia runs into one of her course mates}.

Sylvia: Good afternoon, Olympus did you also come to read?

Olympus: No, Yes {he says shaking and nodding his head simultaneously, his attention not fixed on her she noticed but on Olivia who is afar off, she knew he liked her but could not understand why he could not seem to muster the courage to ask her out}.

Sylvia: Olympus, Olympus, Olympus {Sylvia called repeatedly}

Olympus:Yes. Um, you called me.

Sylvia:If you like her why not ask her out?

Olympus: Because I'm scared that she would not like me back. So I prefer not telling her.

Sylvia: Be bold and tell her. The most she could say is no and if you are persistent it may turn into a yes.

Olympus: Really { he asks with hope}.

Sylvia: Really, Don't worry, by tomorrow once I call you except it is already late come to the hostel you will get directions to the room. I will have talked to her by then and you will just ask her out, okay.

Olympus: Okay, I will treat you to a meal if this works out.

Sylvia: And if it doesn't?{ she asks teasingly.

Olympus: I will still treat you. Just maybe reduce the amount I'm going to treat you to.

Sylvia: Well goodbye. I Will be expecting that treat.

[At the hostel that night]

Sylvia: Girls, at the library something happened that I forgot to tell you{ she relates what happened to them}.

Cathy: Wow, Olivia the guy you have a crush on also likes you back.

Sam: Babe, grab him fast before other girls take him.

Olivia: I'm happy but I'm not going to pine after him. If he is for me he will stay with me. So, calm down.

Sylvia: I hear you. Well, I asked him to come tomorrow to ask you out.

Olivia: No problem. I will be expecting him. {She said feeling quite excited herself}