All For You

Diana: Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?

MAX: You got pregnant for another man; you do not expect me to accept this pregnancy do you, well, I can't so get out.

Diana: I am sorry. (Crying profusely.) I thought it was you, I was drugged.

MAX:(Breathing deeply to calm down.) Let's wait, we will do a DNA test when you give birth, if the child belongs to me, we will still get married but if not, I do not want to see you again. 

(She agrees to his terms with trepidation. Unknown to them she was not raped, her clothes were just removed and torn, and she was beaten a few times to make her weak while she was unconscious. After giving birth, they went to do a DNA test, but it had been changed and so came out negative. Diana had to fend for herself, and she felt her whole world crumbling down as she was an orphan, she still decided to raise the child instead of giving the child up for adoption as she was the only family she had. Meanwhile, Max is seduced by Lisa-the woman who planned all that happened and caused them to separate, - he later got married to her and she gave birth to a girl whom they named Linda.

Diana and Rachel struggled to survive but they were happy until Lisa felt that they still posed a threat to her relationship and decided to kidnap Rachel. She did succeed but someone rescues her before she dies and when she woke up next, she saw her mother prompting her to ask about the person who saved her.)

Rachel: Mother who saved me from that place.

Diana: Of course it was me. I can't bear for you to be in danger.

Rachel: (Her eyes turn blood shot as she tries to blink back her tears repeatedly.) Thank you mother, what will I do without you. You are the best mother one can ever have.

Diana: All For You, my darling, who else would I protect if not you. You're all I have.

(They cry out their sorrow, suffering and pain. Since Diana had gone with the police to save Rachel the police had witnessed what Lisa was doing to the girl. She was charged for attempted murder and kidnapping and was sentenced to life imprisonment, her actions affected her family especially her daughter negatively while the mother and daughter pair enjoyed their life in peace from then on.)