Act one, Scene Three

(The next day. After classes Olympus comes to meet Sylvia to ask her if she had talked to Olivia)

Olympus: Good morning Sylvia, so...

Sylvia: Good afternoon, let me guess you are here to ask me about Olivia. 

Olympus: As if you can read my mind, so what's up with her. Did she agree to meet with me? 

Sylvia: Yes, she did which is quite surprising as she usually does not agree and wants to focus on her studies. She said she would meet up with you at the canteen today in the evening.

Olympus: Really! Thanks Sylvia, I am really grateful. I will treat you to a meal whether I succeed or not.

Sylvia: No problem, I will be expecting a treat then.

Olympus: Deal, I had better start going now so that I can dress up well. By the way you and your roommates should come by 2pm for lunch, I will meet with Olivia by 9:30 and whether I succeed or not, I will treat you guys to dinner at let's say 10pm.  Is the time cool with you?

Sylvia: Yeah, I will inform Olivia to come to the canteen by 9:30 and my roommates do not have classes around two so we will definitely be there.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Olympus: Okay, see you then. I will be expecting you guys.      

(They had classes at that moment so they separated and went back to their seat. After class Sylvia took the remaining roommates to the canteen where they had a satisfying lunch. They came back satisfied and helped Olympus put in a lot of good words with Olivia.)

Sylvia: Olivia, Olympus said that he will see you at 9:30 and he is treating all of us to dinner by 10. This guy is trying to impress you a lot and he is also doing it within his means, I think he is really sincere towards you, you can give this relationship a try you know.

Girls: (All cheering they pull Olivia toeards their dorms where they begin to dress her up for her date)