Act Three, Scene One

(The next day she informed Olympus of her decision, and he was happy for her leading her to accept Christ; not long after Catherine also accepted Christ and Sylvia who had been the only Christian in their room was happy for them as she had been preaching to them, but they had not been willing to listen her and felt she was lying. She felt that God had sent their boyfriends to them to lead them to Christ and had thank God for what she called a miracle leaving Olivia and Catherine sporting amused expressions.)

Sylvia: Thank God you guys are now Christians. Your boyfriends deserve an award, they are the best. Samantha do you want try being a Christian also?

Samantha: Please.... can you guys not bring your religion to me, I am not interested. You being a Christian has nothing to do with me. Do mind your business and do not interfere in my life.

(One year later)

(Samantha is seen crying as she regrets her decision to go to a bar three months ago. Moreso, she had sex with a stranger-unprotected- and is now pregnant. She called the father of the child who was now her boyfriend and thankfully he accepts the child and marries her. She had to suspend her studies for a while to care for the child and later gave her life to christ. She and her husband Rapheal raised their child in the way of the lord and spent the rest of their life in the comfort of their family and friends.

EXTRA

(Olympus and Olivia had first met when they resumed. He had helped her carry her luggage to her hostel and he had not known why, he just felt that it might be the way the seniors were helping juniors with their luggage, and he had not wanted anybody else touching her. His joy was palpable when he found out that they were in the same department even though they were offering different programmes. He watched her for some time before deciding to contact her through her friend who was offering the same course as him. He had become sure that he liked her, and he was happy that the feeling was mutual. To this day he was still thankful that he had helped her move her bag and left a good impression and during their proposal and vows he kept thanking God for bringing him to her.)