Lie Or Not: Together For Life

As I walked along the trail made of the effort of countless people trudging along over countless years, the sun rising from the east and setting in the west, I saw him, with the sun as the background he looked like Apollo coming to earth -only this time not for being punished. What's the expression? right, like a picture walking out leisurely of a painting. The atmosphere felt surreal, what with him walking towards me with that expression of worry I once again felt and was reminded about how unworthy and how lucky I was to be among the few people he was close to. He waved his hands towards me or rather at me calling me to come buy snacks. I was still in a trance and seeing as I did not reply he grabbed my hand leading me to the food stall, the familiarity and ease in which he executed this movement showed that this kind of thing happened often and he was used to it.

He bought porridge and scooped a spoonful into my mouth, she ate it instinctively almost like a baby with no sense of awareness about her surroundings. He placed his hand on her cheeks as he looked at her with an expression of worry smeared over his face, at the touch she came back to her senses and realised he was asking her if she was alright and if not what was wrong.

She suddenly had an impulse to ask if he will ever leave her and he had shook his head in denial making her heave a sigh of relief. But he thinks in his mind that he would stay with her forever but that forever was till the end of her life not his. While he is thinking she suddenly takes his hand and looks him seriously in the eye saying together for life, something happens but before he could figure it out her lips her upon his leading him to forget to check what happened.

Later in the future when he faces the repercussions will he be grateful or regretful? We might never find out.