Act Two, Scene Two

(The girls who had been sneakily watching them reveals their presence with a cough)

Olivia: So you guys have been listening to us? (She asks with a lift of her brows)

Samantha: Hey girls can you smell it or even feel it?

Catherine: Smell what?

Sylvia: Feel what?

Samantha: The scent of love, can't you feel it, the love they are emitting is in the air.

Sylvia: Sam, I never knew you to be a romantic! (Sylvia exclaims. Sam rolls her eyes at her and ignores her to talk to Olivia.)

Samantha: Since you guys have decided to be together can we eat now?

Olympus: Sure, you can order what you want to eat. (The girls laugh at Sam and called her a foodie)

Olivia: Sorry Sam, we forgot how much you love food and how hungry you must be feeling right now.

Samantha: All of you just like to bully me.

 (She pouted and goes to get what she wants with the other girls. Having calculated how much the food they are buying would cost Olympus gave some money to them and stayed back to chat with Olivia, while they are chatting the girls come back and they all start eating as the lovebirds had been talking and had not eating yet, they all chat and laugh with each other while eating and when they are done they are escorted to their hostel by Olympus where they say goodbye to each other).