27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 27:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 27:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The little fish in his arms flicked his tail frantically, but the winter cub didn't hold him for a while and let it slip away.

Looking at Han Zhan, Dong Zai slowly moved his tail fin, trying to get close to him, but hesitated.

Han Zhan finally ran out of patience. He grabbed the little mermaid with a fierce expression but very light movements. He knew how soft the little mermaid's tail was. If he tried hard, it would hurt him.

After a long absence, the little mermaid has grown up a lot, and Han Zhan almost can't hold him with one hand.

Dong Zai obediently curled up his little tail, looking at the aggrieved look.

"Don't recognize your brother?"

Dong Zai whispered a little bit aggrieved: "Brother~"

Han Zhan touched the little mermaid's hair, his eyes gloomy, "Since I still remember my brother, why ignore my brother?"

Dong Zai squashed his mouth, "Brother won't come back!"

Zai Zai waited for a long time, Zai Zai became angry.

The storm under Han Zhan's eyes quickly receded, and he bent over to kiss Dong Zai's head, "It's bad brother, so Zai Zai has been waiting for a long time."

Dong Zai hurriedly covered his little head, Zai Zai was very angry and refused to kiss him.

Han Zhan paused, staring at Dong Zai's little hand for a while, but gave up.

"Do you want to catch fish?"

"Ah?"

Dong Cub looked down, and Cub's fish ran away.

"Brother takes you to catch fish."

Dong Zai immediately forgot about the awkwardness with his brother. He grabbed Han Zhan's fingers, and his little finger pointed at the biggest fin fish. The little mermaid has big ambitions, "Cub wants to catch a big fish~"

Han Zhan picked up the little mermaid and put it on his shoulders, and swam over to pinch the wings of the finfish.

The fin fish was blankly opening its mouth and vomiting bubbles. He probably hadn't reacted yet, how did he fall into the hands of the mermaid.

Dong Zai jumped off Han Zhan's shoulders, jumped to the back of the finfish, stretched out his soft nails to pinch the finfish's gills, and was happy, "Cub caught the fish~"

"Well, Zai Zai is very powerful." Han Zhan boasted blankly.

Dong Zai lay on the back of the fin fish, trying to raise his face and say to Hanzhan, "Brother, go home."

Han Zhan pointed to the small house behind him, and said lightly, "Brother's house is here, where to go back."

Ah... Dongzai was dumbfounded, "Go back to Zazai's house?"

Han Zhan deliberately said, "Go back to your house and sleep on your small shell bed?"

Dong Zai looked up at his big body, Zai Zai, Zai Zai's bed brother couldn't sleep well~

"Then what to do?"

Dongzai's blue eyes lit up, "Brother is moving."

You can go back with Zai Zai when you move.

Han Zhan slowly said, "But my brother doesn't want to move. There are a lot of fish here. My brother can't finish eating ten pieces a day. Why don't you wait until your brother finishes eating the fish and then move in?"