81

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 81:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was a gray-tailed mermaid, very similar to the Oslaika mermaid. Its eyes were dark gray, its tail was slightly shorter, and its color was so light that it tended to be transparent. It was good at hiding itself in the ocean.

As soon as Iri and the others approached, the gray-tailed mermaid found out.

He turned his head and saw that it was a stranger, his face changed slightly, and his tone of voice changed slightly, "Who are you?"

Ai Rui cleared his throat, "We are the mermaid in the Laixi Sea."

The Lacey Sea is also one of the seas in which they are calculated.

Ai Rui guessed that they secretly communicated with the Lacey Sea in the Otto Sea.

Sure enough, when I heard that I was coming from the Lacey Sea, the gray-tailed mermaid relaxed his vigilance, "What are you doing here?"

Ai Rui smiled, swam over, and strangled the gray-tailed mermaid's neck like lightning, preventing him from calling for help, "Why don't we go and talk."

Seeing the gray-tailed mermaid raised his hand to grab the conch hanging on his waist, Yuanxi's eyes were quick, and he pressed the gray-tailed mermaid's paw, and when he turned his wrist, he broke his finger neatly.

Yuan Xi didn't pay attention, his sharp nails pierced the back of the gray-tailed mermaid's hand, and a drop of blood dripped down his fingers onto the conch.

With a "hum" sound, the conch shook slightly, and then a black bug got out of the conch and flew towards Yuanxi.

Yuan Xi stretched out his hand, and the worm between his fingers twisted frantically. He frowned, cut off the worm's head, and threw it into the water.

Ai Rui slapped the gray-tailed mermaid fainted and put it in a fishing net. Then he grasped Yuanxi's fingers and checked it carefully, "Isn't it bitten?"

Yuan Xi shrank his hands and couldn't get away. He turned his face away, and pointed his pointed ears at Ai Rui, "No injury."

Ai Rui stared at the tip of his ears for a while, but still resisted not touching it. He squeezed his fingers and said, "Go, go meet Lei Zhe and the others."

He dragged the fishing net with his left hand and freed his right hand to stretch out to pull Yuanxi, when he saw Yuanxi with his hand behind him, slowly swimming behind him.

Ai Rui retracted his right hand angrily, and looked at Yuanxi with a helpless smile.

Yuan Xi looked away, his eyes erratic, and the exposed ear tips were already red.

The two successfully rendezvous with Lei Zhe and the others, just as Dongchen and Han Zhan were not far away, they came together.

Ai Rui pulled off the fishing net, grabbed the gray-tailed mermaid's hair, and patted his face.

The gray-tailed mermaid woke up leisurely, and as soon as he woke up, he met Ai Rui's face, and he immediately realized that he had been caught. He was about to open his mouth to shout to his companion, but when he opened his mouth, he was caught by Ai Rui's neck, and all the words were blocked in his throat.

The gray-tailed mermaid stared bitterly.

"How to deal with it?" Ai Rui turned his head and asked Lei Zhe.

The Otter Sea is very far away from the land, and there are no islands in the territorial waters. As long as the gray-tailed mermaid is released, he will shout out, unless he is killed, so they will not get useful information.