92

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 92:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 92:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The strong scorching sun sprinkled down through dense layers of macroalgae leaves, forming bunches of golden light beams.

The golden fish tail passes under the beam, like a streamer, roaming in the sea.

Behind him, a group of little mermaids followed closely, holding hands, like long tails, where he swam, where did they follow.

The mermaids passing by were all paying attention and joking: "Oh, Yuanxi, with so many little fish cubs, where are you going?"

Yuanxi stopped, with a shallow smile on his lips, and a clear voice, "I will take them to the sea to play."

In the past two years, the relationship between mermaid and mermaid in the waters has gradually gotten closer. Whenever a mermaid is in trouble, other mermaid are also willing to help. The management model has gradually changed from single to collectivism.

Just two days after the ocean current passed by, the adult fish were carrying fishing nets to go fishing, leaving the little mermaid at home unattended.

When they were upset, Yuanxi offered to help them take care of the little mermaid.

Yuanxi deliberately avoids the place where the ocean current passes. Some of the sea beasts that come outside are very vicious, and there will be insects in their bodies. .

So the adult fish did not bring their little mermaid to hunt.

Just after swimming out of the sea, I heard a lazy voice above my head, "I finally caught you."

Yuan Xi squeezed his fingers nervously. He subconsciously buried himself in the water, not daring to look at his face, and shouted like a thin voice: "Uncle Ai Rui."

Ai Rui jumped off the reef, reached out his hand to fish him out of the water, looked at him condescendingly, almost gritted his teeth and said: "Ohara Creek, it's okay, I deliberately avoided Uncle Ai."

"I..." Yuan Xi hesitated. Suddenly, a blue-tailed little mermaid rushed over, opened her hand and stopped in front of Yuan Xi. She puffed up her cheeks and stared at Ai Rui, "Big bad fish, don't bully Yuan Xi. elder brother!"

Ai Rui glanced at it, his face turned black, "Where's the little fish cub?"

Yuanxi picked up the blue-tailed little mermaid, smiling at the corners of her lips, "This is Dongkui's younger sister." He coaxed the little mermaid softly, "He is Uncle Ai Rui, not a big bad fish."

After returning from the outer waters a month ago, Ai Rui noticed that Yuanxi was hiding from him, and the ambiguous relationship that was missing a layer of window paper suddenly froze.

Ai Rui also tried to "encounter" him. Every time Yuanxi was still far away, smelling his own breath and ran away.

Ai Rui always feels uneasy, he reflects on himself, is his tail not sturdy enough? Or are the nails not sharp and the teeth not sharp? Why doesn't Yuanxi like herself.

The more he thought about it, the less convinced he was. He knew that Yuanxi would be on the surface of the sea these few days. He deliberately got up early and waited for him on the surface of the sea.

Fearing that Yuanxi could smell his breath and avoid him, he could only sit on the reef, was exposed to the sun for a long time, and was almost dried up. After finally waiting for Yuanxi, he didn't want to, he still brought a group of little mermaids in the way.

Knowing that Ai Rui was not a big bad fish, the little mermaid ignored him. They were chatting around Yuanxi. Ai Rui on the side couldn't put his mouth in at all, he sighed, eyes full of helplessness.