25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 25:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 25:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Dong Zai was very nervous, his little tail wagging fast, just slipping away from Mosasaur's mouth.

Dongkui jumped up in shock, "Wow! It really is a sinister and cunning dragon clan, it's too bad!"

The little mermaid found that Mosasaur's tail was only cut off, not really being pressed down under the mountain, but pretending to deliberately deceive them like this.

Mossaurus relied on wagging its tail to swim, and if the tail was broken, Mossaurus would lose the ability to move.

There were very few sea beasts on the seabed. Mosasaur had nothing to eat. After being hungry for a long time, he finally waited for a group of little mermaids to pass by. Mossara tried to shout, but he didn't expect a little mermaid to communicate with him. Mosasaur pretended to be under the mountain and tricked the little mermaid over, intending to swallow them in one bite.

I didn't want the little mermaid to be very vigilant. The duck that reached the mouth flew, and the mosasaur opened his mouth and roared angrily, swinging his pectoral fins arching and arching, chasing after the little mermaid in a very uncoordinated manner.

The little mermaids paled with fright, "Shall we sing?"

Dongkui was upset, "But I can't sing." He had learned a few tricks from his father if he knew it.

The little mermaids looked at each other, "Neither will we."

A little mermaid said: "Suotu, you are the best among us, or you can sing."

Sotu thought for a while, reluctantly said: "Okay."

Sotu's lips moved slightly, and the intermittent singing voice flowed from his throat. The little mermaid's throat had not fully matured. His voice was immature and his singing was not as powerful as an adult fish, but it was enough to deal with the severely injured mosasaur.

Canglong's eyes gradually lost focus, the speed became slower and slower, and finally sank to the bottom of the sea.

Dong Zai felt his eyebrows start to get hot again, as if there was a force in his body about to break through. Dong Zai's eyes became confused, and he hummed uncontrollably. The voice was soft and waxy, which made people happy to hear it.

Dong Zai's singing was very soft, and it was even more inaudible under the cover of Sotu's singing, only Yuanxi next to it could hear it.

"Dong Cub?" Yuan Xi was surprised.

At this moment, Suo Tu's singing stopped abruptly.

Dongzai's eyes were puzzled, "Brother?"

"Nothing." Yuan Xi felt that he had heard it wrong, and he smiled lightly, "Dong Cub is very powerful."

The winter cub is so proud, "Cub cub is so tired."

Finally, the surprise passed, and the little mermaids continued to swim towards the giant algae forest.

Sotu was holding his throat, his expression a little uncomfortable, after all, the little mermaid who hadn't awakened, using the power of singing to attack the sea beast would more or less damage his throat.

The little mermaids almost forgot the unpleasant memories that had happened in the giant algae forest, and happily played in the vines and branches.

Then they played hide and seek.

Dongkui and Yuanxi were in charge of finding them, while the other little mermaids hid.

The winter cub hid under a leaf of algae, holding his breath. Winter Cub was too young, Dongkui swam down several times but couldn't find him.