45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 45:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 45:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yuan Xi said worriedly, "Dong Cub, he..."

"He is sleepy."

Ai Rui was not far away. He swam over and carefully checked Yuanxi for any injuries. "Xiaoyuanxi."

Yuanxi saw the injury on Ai Rui's shoulder, his face tightened, and said solemnly: "Uncle Ai Rui!"

Ai Rui stretched out his hand and rubbed Yuanxi's hair, smiling faintly, "Don't worry, don't worry, you will get better soon."

"Uncle Ai Rui, Dong Cub has his awakening pattern."

Ai Rui turned his gaze to the little mermaid in Han Zhan's arms, and saw the pattern on his forehead. Ai Rui was taken aback for a moment, then frowned, "I suspected that the little winter cub was awakened before, and the little mermaid who sang just now is him? Are you? I didn't know that he was awakened a long time ago!" Ai Rui's last words were directed at Han Zhan.

Han Zhan raised his hand to block the little mermaid in his arms, preventing Ai Rui from seeing, his eyes were gloomy, "No, I just knew it too."

Ai Rui sneered, obviously unbelieving, "The Winter Cub has a special pattern. I know you want to protect him, but Lei Zhe do they know?"

"they know."

Ai Rui remembered that the Winter Cub began to awaken when he broke his shell for about three months, during the sea storm. The pattern did not appear before because he has not successfully awakened yet, which shows that his awakening period is very long.

Lei Zhe and the others protected the Winter Cub very well, except for Han Zhan and Iri, who was initially suspicious, no other mermaid found it.

Upon seeing this, Ai Rui shook his head helplessly, and secretly scolded himself for being troublesome. Since Lei Zhe and the others were relieved to give Dong Cub to Han Zhan to take care of him, he still took care of his own business.

But Iri still reminded him, "As soon as the winter cub awakens, his energy is overdrawn, and he will be unconscious. You can let him rest."

Han Zhan looked towards the shallow sea, where the wolves were everywhere, where the corpses of mosasaur and plesiosaur were floating in the water. Han Zhan noticed that the nearby sea beasts were about to move, and if they were not dealt with in time, they would attract insects.

Long returned there to check the casualties of the mermaid, most of the mermaid were injured, but fortunately no mermaid died.

He came over to ask Han Zhan what to do.

Han Zhan Chonglong nodded back, "You take them to clean up the corpses."

Anticipating that the dragon clan won't be killed again tonight, Iri pressed the wound on his arm and said, "Okay, the group of little fish cubs are still on the island, I will pick them up."

Yuanxi looked back at the small stone house lying obliquely at the bottom of the water. The roof was bitten open by the dragon, and the inside was messy. Yuanxi was a little at a loss, he seemed to have nowhere to go.

Ai Rui looked over inadvertently and saw the helpless little mermaid in the ruins, and Ai Rui's heart moved slightly.

Ai Rui hissed and sighed, who told him to be sad to see the little mermaid.

He waved to Yuanxi, "Xiaoyuanxi, come here, I will take you to find Sutu and them."

Yuan Xi reluctantly glanced at Long back to his father, "Dad."