100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 100:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 100:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Obviously, the giant eagle was talking to Guoguo.

Guoguo's face was blank, he raised his little hand and pointed at himself, "Baby?"

The giant eagle had to patiently say to him: "You are not the little mermaid, you are the winter cub! Winter cub!"

In the eyes of the little mermaid, the giant eagle kept "quacking", and didn't know what it was saying.

Guoguo bit her little hand and slowly uttered two words, "Winter, cub?"

He grabbed his little hand and hand to prevent him from biting, "Sweet boy, isn't your dad called Dongzao?"

"Ba~"

The giant eagle flapping its wings couldn't help getting irritable. This little mermaid couldn't even talk about it. Is it the little mermaid of the winter cub's family?

And the little mermaids stared at each other with big eyes and small eyes for a while.

At this moment, a silver-tailed mermaid emerged from the water, saying that the mermaid was not right. There were transparent gills on both sides of his body, and he looked like a mackerel.

"Birdman?" Luo Xi stared at the two giant eagles in mid-air warily, Chong Guoguo beckoned, "Guoguo come here."

Suddenly said, "Dad, they are looking for Uncle Dongzai."

Looking for a winter cub?

"What are you looking for Dongzai for?" Luo Xi asked, raising her head.

Helplessly, the language was impassable, the chicken and the duck talked for a long time, and they didn't understand the other side's meaning. The only little mermaid who could understand the orc language was unsatisfactory.

"You are waiting here, I'll call Dongchen to come over." Luo Xi held Guoguo in one hand, and drove the little mermaids back into the water. Come down to tease them.

Seeing the little mermaids sink into the sea, Qi reluctantly slapped their wings, "Did they leave?"

Hui Yi muffled and said, "I don't know."

"Dongchen, come here for a minute--"

In the distant deep sea, Dongchen was planting kelp on the bottom of the sea with the mermaids in the coastal area of ​​Luoer. Suddenly, Luo Xi called him, Dongchen replied: "Okay, I'll go over immediately--"

"Brother, I will find Luo Xi first."

Han Zhan nodded, and raised his hand to smooth the scattered black hair between his forehead, "Go, there is me here."

The blue fish tail swept across the sea and quickly swam in the direction of Luo Xi.

Not far from the coast, I saw Luo Xi with a group of little mermaids playing pearls, "Luo Luo, what's the matter?"

Luo Xi raised her eyes and looked at the sea, "There are two birdmen looking for you."

Hearing that, Dongchen's heart is beating slightly, will it be the gray of them?

He couldn't wait to swim out of the water, and at a glance he saw the gray-brown feathered eagle hovering in the sky. With a big smile on his face, he waved his hand vigorously, and shouted: "Grey Yi! Its encouragement! Is it you?"

I caught a glimpse of the blue-tailed mermaid emerging from the sea. The eyebrows and outlines have not changed, but they have grown from a young age to a youthful appearance. A light of excitement flashed in the eyes of the giant eagle, and he opened his mouth "Jie Jie" and yelled, "I am me, Dong Cub!"