52

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 52:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 52:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
All the mermaids in the Yate waters add up to no more than 1,000. Excluding some of the isolated shoals, there are only 1,000 mermaids in the shallow waters at this time.

After Lei Zhe's military deterrence, and then under his subtle guidance, the mermaids can basically obey Lei Zhe's command. Hearing that Lei Zhe came back and had something to order, the mermaids immediately put down what they were doing and went to the shallow sea area together.

Lei Zhe recounted the situation in the Great Ditch concisely and concisely.

The mermaids laughed angrily, "With that group of miscellaneous fishes, they want to attack our waters, what a spring and autumn dream!"

"What are you still keeping them for? Let me eat them all."

Lei Zhe raised his hand to make them pause, "I'm not here during this time, and something has happened in the sea."

Part of the mermaids unanimously cast their gazes on Han Zhan. After Lei Zhe left, Han Zhan took over the position of Lei Zhe. Especially when the Dragons attacked them, Han Zhan's strength was enough to crush all the fish present that night.

If there were still many mermaids who were not convinced before, then after this incident, the mermaids were convinced.

Han Zhan said two things, one was the dragon attack, and the other was the construction of Haicheng.

Because of the arrival of the reproduction period, the mermaids were eager to find a partner, which slowed down the construction of Haicheng in the end.

After listening, Jiali was shocked and angry. Fortunately, there was no accident with his cub, otherwise he would have to skin the dragons alive.

No, he has to settle the account with them, even if he didn't hurt Cub, Cub would definitely be terrified.

Jiali's heart was uncomfortable when she thought of the pitiful appearance of Cub Zai with tears rolling in her eyes.

Seeing Jiali's posture of "rolling up his sleeves to fight", Lei Zhe grabbed his wrist and "calm down."

Lei Zhe's face sank like water, "Don't worry, I won't let them go."

If it wasn't that Cub Cub awakened the pattern and drove away the Dragon Clan, it could be expected how tragic the ending would be.

Their mermaids are not only injured, they will suffer heavy casualties.

At first, Lei Zhe planned to drive away the dragons, but didn't want to kill them. He didn't expect the dragons to hold a grudge.

The dragons should have been planning for a long time, and deliberately took advantage of the small number of mermaids in the shallow sea area before coming to sneak attack.

What happened in the Great Ditch this time made Lei Zhe feel more and more certain. From now on, he will never be soft-hearted.

"Ire, you go to the Donica Sea, we want to exchange a group of sharks with them."

The sharks in the Donica waters were of low status, and they were all caught by the merfolk to weave sharks. Lei Zhe thought that they would most likely be willing to exchange some sharks for male mermaids.

Ai Rui immediately understood Lei Zhe's intentions, and he slowly laughed, "You really belong to you."

I have to say that this trick is quite insidious. Since the female mermaid in the Donica waters is so powerful, how can it not find a partner. In fact, the mermaids in the Donica waters are notorious black widows. When they mate, they torture their male partners. Every time they mate, the male mermaid is dying.