My Apartment

I looked down at Sakura, I really did sometimes see myself in her especially when she got angry. I remembered a memory of Sakura finally telling our parents to leave me alone, that day my parents were actually speechless, they didn't know to reply to Sakura's outburst because it wasn't like Sakura. Once Sakura had gone to bed though, they shouted at me, blamed her attitude on me. Another reason why I left when I could... But the thing is, they were right.. I was a bad influence on her, Sakura looked up to me as someone she idolised, someone she wanted to grow up to be like. I used to think that was sweet but, I was a horrible person, I've killed people. I didn't want Sakura to be that way, so I made a decision. After The King Of Spades, I would leave the group, I would distance myself away from my sister, It would be a hard decision but it would be a serious decision, a needed decision. Sakura smiled up at me, I gave her a small smile back, she really was relying on me and Dachi through this world. Dachi was such a great brother, so loving, caring, selfless and kind, and that's what Sakura needed. Now If you asked my boyfriend Chishiya, he wouldn't be impressed by Dachi, he would scoff and roll his eyes. Thinking about it, I used to deny how similar me and Chishiya really were but It was true, we were practically the same.

"Do you think it will be a race or something?" Sakura asked me excitedly. "I don't know" I responded honestly. "What about you Dachi?" Sakura asked him, smiling happily. "Maybe" Dachi said, shrugging. "I won both of my school races, remember Yasmin?" Sakura asked me, giddily. "I remember, I didn't stand with our parents and I had work that day but I still managed to show up and cheer you on" I said, laughing slightly. "I know! I was so happy you came!" Sakura shouted, laughing too. Why were we reminiscing? That made my paranoia grow larger for Sakura and Dachi. "So, the game doesn't start till tomorrow? Why don't we find a bar?" Dachi asked, grinning. "Seriously Dachi?" I asked him, rolling my eyes. "I think we should actually celebrate winning the numbered cards" Dachi stated to me. "And what about Sakura?" I asked him, shaking my head at him. "I don't want to go to the bar" Usagi said, sighing. My apartment wasn't far from here, neither was Chishiya's but I don't think he would want a 10 ten year old girl in his apartment. "Then don't go?" Dachi questioned rolling his eyes. "My apartment isn't far from here, we can go there and discuss what is happening?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders. "Good idea" Arisu said nodding at me.

Sakura held my hand all the way until we went inside my apartment. "I used to stay here at the weekends!" Sakura said as she ran into my living room. I smiled and followed her, "Are my toys still here?" Sakura asked me. "Yes, of course. They are in my closet, I can go and grab them for you, if you like?" I asked, smiling sweetly. Sakura nodded her head excitedly, "Make yourselves at home" I said to the others as I walked into my bedroom. I opened my closet and saw the neatly packed away toys, "So, your apartment isn't far from mine?" Chishiya asked leaning against the bedroom door. "Yeah, I noticed that when I dropped you off at yours" I said, laughing slightly. "I bet you were really mad about it?" Chishiya asked amused. "Oh I was" I said, laughing again. "Are you still mad about it?" Chishiya asked me curiously. "What?" I asked him not expecting that question. "We aren't far from each other in the real world, are you still mad about that?" Chishiya asked me. "No, of course I'm not" I replied, confused by his weird question. "I don't know, I haven't really figured you out yet" Chishiya replied, laughing but in a serious tone. Figured me out? What was there to figure out? I gave Chishiya another puzzled look, "You know, what's your favourite colour? Your favourite weather? silly things like that" Chishiya said, looking at the floor awkwardly. "Um, I wouldn't have expected you to ask me things like that Chishiya" I said, confused. "I know, I just wanted to show a bit of effort, you know?" Chishiya replied sighing.

"Okay, My favourite colour is green and my favourite weather is Rain" I replied, smiling at him slightly. "Rain? That doesn't surprise me to be honest" Chishiya cheekily said. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the box of toys. "I think you would be a good mother" Chishiya said suddenly. UM! WHAT! WHAT EVEN MADE HIM SAY THOSE WORDS TO ME!? "Huh?" I asked him, fear lacing my voice. "Don't panic jeez, I was watching how you are with Sakura and eventually when we are married, you know we have to have children, right?" Chishiya asked me, rolling his eyes. "Yes but..." I replied not knowing how to answer that. I felt so flustered right now. Chishiya laughed at how speechless I was. "Idiot" I muttered. I grabbed the box of toys, Chishiya smirked further at me. This idiot was actually making me feel flustered over helping my little sister, just because of what he just said. I pushed past Chishiya making him laugh again. I walked into the living room and placed the box of toys on the floor. Sakura thanked me excitedly and started getting her toys out, Chishiya was leaning against my living room wall, a smirk on his face. I felt flustered again, "I'm just going to get a breath of fresh air" I announced to everyone. They nodded and I walked outside, I took a seat on the cold steps underneath me. I thought about the real world, I thought about being married and having children, the thought actually worried me.