Best friends

Chishiya led me into his apartment once again and locked the door behind us. We walked into his living room and took a seat on his sofa. It was quiet for a few seconds, neither of us didn't know what to say. Chishiya spoke first, "So, if we somehow make it back to the real world, what will you do?" Chishiya asked me curiously. Chishiya had already asked me to marry him back in the real world, I didn't respond though. "Go back to being a medical student and just work hard I guess" I answered sighing. "Fair enough, but I meant.. us?" Chishiya responded awkwardly. "Ohh, um" I said feeling a little nervous. "I want there to be an us, I mean we just slept together. I really do like you" Chishiya explained to me sighing. "I know we did, I really like you too Chishiya" I responded. "So let's talk about our future in the real world?" Chishiya said turning to look at me properly. I have to stop being so anxious..

"I want to be with you, our parents are probably still going to push marriage on us, but I don't mind. I want that with you" Chishiya explained taking my hand. I wanted to respond but my voice wouldn't allow it. "I'm not going to push you, I get it. Before I met you, I was the exact same" Chishiya said stroking my hand with his thumb. I raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm not saying I've changed, I'm still the same cold and manipulative Chishiya from before" Chishiya chuckled. I laughed a little, "But, when it comes to you and only you, I'm not cold, in fact I'm warm, I am falling for you so hard and it's kind of terrifying but you are worth it" Chishiya confessed with a grin. "Soppy" I responded earning a laugh from him. "Don't get used to it though, when we live together I'll probably be a mardy git" Chishiya joked. 

"I don't mind" I responded smirking. Chishiya grinned at me, "You are the only person who doesn't mind that" Chishiya said nudging me gently. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile back. "I wonder how the others are" I said thinking about my friends. "Huh?" Chishiya asked me. "Kuina, Arisu, Usagi and the others" I said sighing a little. "I'm sure they are fine" Chishiya said looking away. "I hope so, I miss them" I said sighing again. "Who? Arisu?" Chishiya asked jealously. "Well yeah but the others too" I replied to him. Chishiya grunted in response, I looked at him confused. "Can I ask you a question?" Chishiya asked standing up. "Yeah" I nodded looking at him. Chishiya leant against his living room wall, "Do you find Arisu attractive? I know he found you attractive at one point" Chishiya said sighing. WHAT!? "No Chishiya" I said shaking my head. "Okay" Chishiya said sighing deeply. "I only find you attractive, even when we weren't together, I was always thinking about you" I confessed sighing. 

"Thinking of me?" Chishiya asked a small smirk creeping up on his face. I sighed, "All the time?" Chishiya repeated smirking even more. I rolled my eyes at Chishiya making him burst out laughing. After Chishiya stopped laughing, the room went silent again for several seconds. It was dark outside now, "I think we should go to bed and sleep" I said noticing the darkness. "Only sleep?" Chishiya grinned at me. "Um?" I questioned blushing. "It's our last night here, tomorrow we have to leave" Chishiya continued. I blushed and stood up, "Come on baby" Chishiya said winking and holding his hand out. Confident aren't you? I blushed again and took his hand, Chishiya led us into his bedroom..

(I'm not writing the smut again, use your imagination lol)

The next morning we woke up, I was feeling a little sore, Chishiya was not lying when he said he knew what he was doing now. I had hickey's from him on my neck, we had decided to just walk around and see if any other games were happening. There was, I looked up into the sky and saw the king of diamonds card flying below a blimp. King of Diamonds, well shit. I'm dead.. "We will do that game next then I guess" I said not feeling at all confident. Chishiya said nothing, we walked towards the supreme court. "So the game is in there?" I asked interested. "Yeah but I think I should just play" Chishiya said sighing. "Huh, what?" I asked even more confused. "I'm good at Diamonds, you are good at hearts, let me play this...alone" Chishiya said sighing again. "Chishiya.." I said in a worried tone. "I'll be okay" Chishiya said looking at me. 

"I'll wait out here then" I said sighing. Chishiya rolled his eyes at me, "That's a stupid idea, what if the King of Spades shows up!?" Chishiya practically shouted at me. "Then I'll run" I responded. "Yasmin! No, go find another game or something" Chishiya huffed. "No! I'm staying here" I stubbornly said. Chishiya rolled his eyes again, "Fine! But if he shows up, you run! understood?" Chishiya asked me not happy about my idea. I nodded at him, Chishiya shook his head and started walking into the court. "Chishiya!" I shouted to him, Chishiya stopped and turned to look at me, I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips, Chishiya blushed slightly. "Please be careful" I said pulling away. Chishiya nodded and then walked inside, I sighed and sat on the floor. Now I had to wait for him.. Oh god.

15 minutes passed, and I was still sat on the floor waiting patiently for any sign of Chishiya walking out of the court. I start looking at the floor when I hear someone call my name, huh? I get up off the floor and look around, I see no one. "Yasmin!" I hear someone call my name again. I once again look around and notice Kuina stood there. "Kuina?" I ask confused. Kuina runs over to me and hugs me tightly, "What are you doing here?" I asked her, hugging her back. "I needed to come and look for you, Chishiya and Ann" Kuina explained. "How are the others?" I asked her as we pulled away from the hug. "Arisu and Usagi seem to be off with each other, um Tatta died" Kuina said sighing. "Tatta died? How?" I asked her feeling sad. I didn't know Tatta that well but he was such a nice guy. "He sacrificed himself for us to win in the King of Clubs" Kuina explained. "That's shit, he was a good guy" I said sighing. Kuina nodded agreeing with me, "Do you know where Chishiya is?" Kuina asked me. "He's in there" I said pointing to the court. "Oh, wait, are you waiting for him?" Kuina questioned. 

"Yeah" I said awkwardly. Before Kuina could ask any more questions, the blimp exploded in the sky and Chishiya walked out of the court. I wanted to run and hug him but the others still didn't know about us. Chishiya walked over to me and saw Kuina, "What are you doing here?" Chishiya asked her confused. "I was looking for you two and Ann" Kuina responded. "Oh, we are fine" Chishiya replied shrugging. Kuina said nothing just looked at the both of us then she noticed the hickeys on my neck. "So you finally admitted it then Chishiya?" Kuina questioned him. "Huh, admitted what?" Chishiya asked her confused again. "You like her" Kuina said looking at him. I looked over at Chishiya, "Yeah I did" Chishiya answered making me blush. Kuina looked at the hickeys again, "Have you two hooked up?" Kuina asked grinning. "Huh, we date" Chishiya said confused. "No I mean, have you slept with each other?" Kuina asked smirking. "That's uh personal" Chishiya said blushing. 

"Kuina, do you like Ann?" I asked her looking at her. "Huh?" Kuina asked looking at me too. "You are looking for her, back at the beach you told me you found someone attractive on the executive team, you don't like Mira" I explained to her. "Uh... yeah I do" Kuina admitted shyly. "We are okay, why don't you go and look for her?" I asked her. "I am going to, I just needed to make sure you are okay" Kuina answered. I gave my best friend another hug smiling at her, we hugged for a couple of seconds and then pulled away. "Look after her Chishiya" Kuina said looking at him. "I um will" Chishiya replied awkwardly. "You are both my best friends and I'm hoping in the real world, we will stay best friends" Kuina said looking at Chishiya and I. I gave her another smile, Kuina hugged me one last time. "Don't think of this as a goodbye, think of this as a..." I said thinking about what to say. "See you later" Chishiya finished for me. I nodded agreeing with Chishiya. 

"Well see you later" Kuina said sighing. I nodded and watched as Kuina walked away from us. I was so happy that she was alive and okay. Chishiya walked over to me and held my hand, "I think it's just the king of Spades that's left. Are you ready?" Chishiya asked me sighing. "I'm ready" I said looking at him. Chishiya nodded and we walked away from the court hand in hand, towards the King of Spades blimp..