Confrontation

Everywhere was covered in grass now, the world was mostly plant life. It was strange to see, how long had we been here for? What was going on? I noticed dead bodies that were just bones now too. Chishiya and I carried on walking, looking around, that's when I noticed Arisu walking around too. Arisu stopped walking and just looked at the plant life, Starbucks wasn't even safe from it. I missed Starbucks actually, a lot. "Hey! Fancy meeting you here" Chishiya shouted as he noticed him too. Arisu turned to look at us, "Chishiya" Arisu said, I gave Arisu a little wave. "Yasmin" Arisu responded, I gave him a smile. "There are only two games left, players have started to gather in Shibuya, I had a pretty good hunch that you were probably still alive" Chishiya said walking closer to Arisu. I followed him looking at Arisu, "Why? is that the only thing you got to say?" Arisu said puzzled. I'm not surprised if Arisu is pissed off with Chishiya still. He did betray him..

"So?" Chishiya asked, "Nothing it's just, you're a lot less grumpy now" Arisu said making me laugh. Chishiya laughed making me smile, I loved his laugh. "Oh, less grumpy huh? Well I've been through a hell of a lot" Chishiya said but this time looked at me. I blushed slightly, "Are you two finally together?" Arisu asked Chishiya. "Yeah" Chishiya said winking at me. He smirked when I blushed again then he walked closer to Arisu. I walked behind him, looking at Arisu. "Hey Arisu, can I share something with you? that I've never told anyone before" Chishiya said making me raise an eyebrow at him. "Yeah" Arisu said nodding his head at Chishiya. "Well I.." Chishiya said not being able to finish his sentence as he was shot. "Chishiya!" I shouted bending to him. "Yo!" an annoying voice said. I looked up and saw Niragi walking over to us, "I thought I'd never see you again, I am so fucking happy" Niragi said aiming a pistol at Arisu. "Did you mean to miss a vital organ?" Chishiya shouted to him. I looked at Chishiya rolling my eyes, still the same old cheeky man he was.. even after being shot. 

"I didn't want to end things with a surprise attack, so let's begin. It's a new murder game, not like there's anything else for the three of us to do here" Niragi said walking closer. He hadn't noticed me? "You want to start a game between players?" Chishiya asked him. "The three of us are the same, social outcasts, losers and yet we still want to know how it feels to be alive more then anyone" Niragi explained. I was still bent down to Chishiya, he was holding where he got shot. Niragi then started coughing up blood. "I don't have very much time left, do me one last favour, one more game, come on. I thought you guys were my bros!" Niragi shouted throwing a gun into the grass. I looked at Chishiya, he looked ready to pick up that gun. "NO" I shouted at him. "Oh, there isn't just three of us, there's a fourth. Yasmin, HA!" Niragi shouted looking at me. Before Chishiya could pick up the gun, I ran over and picked it up myself. "Yasmin! Drop the fucking gun!" Chishiya shouted at me. I ignored him and looked at Niragi. 

"Okay, before our game fellas, I want to play a game with our woman of the hour" Niragi said smirking. "Niragi! Leave her alone!" Arisu shouted at him. "You have got on my nerves since the day Hatter died, It's time to end this right fucking now" Niragi said aiming the gun at me. I ran behind a car as he started shooting, Arisu had ducked out of the way and grabbed Chishiya. "You always thought you were better then me, didn't you Yasmin? Always thought because you were Hatter's favourite, I was lower then you? huh?" Niragi shouted at me. "Anyone is better then you Niragi" I shouted back. "Now look at you, you are being a fucking coward hiding behind a car" Niragi shouted laughing. I am not a coward! I have been through so much with these games! "Fine!" I shouted walking away from the car. "No" Chishiya and Arisu shouted at me. "How good are you at shooting, huh?" Niragi asked smirking. 

I didn't think this through, I was shit at using guns. I tried to shoot him but it hit the car next to him, Niragi shot at me and it hit me straight in the chest. I fell to the ground from the impact of the bullet. "NO!" Chishiya shouted out running over to me. "She can die whilst we play our game" Niragi grinned at me on the floor. Chishiya took the gun from my side, "Sounds like fun, Arisu what do you think?" Chishiya questioned him. Arisu looked at me bleeding on the floor, "Let me move her Niragi" Arisu said sighing. "She's dying anyway but sure" Niragi said laughing. Chishiya sent a cold hateful glare towards Niragi, Arisu carefully moved me behind a car. Arisu's white top now had a bloody handprint on it, "I..hate him, kill him" I said between breaths and flinching from the pain. "You will be okay" Arisu told me, almost crying. "Tell my siblings.. I love them" I said closing my eyes in pain. "You will tell them, yourself!" Arisu shouted at me. I gave a small smirk and leant my head back on the car.