His First..

*RATED R - I WILL WRITE WHEN IT ENDS BUT I AM ATTEMPTING TO WRITE SMUT, I DON'T KNOW HOW I'LL DO BUT HERE WE GO..*

I undid my bra slowly, catching Chishiya's gaze upon my breasts. Leaning down, I kissed him, feeling one of his hands on my breasts. His touch made me blush slightly, Chishiya asked permission for his tongue to enter my mouth, I gave it him and our tongues danced, and when I pulled away, I asked "Can I?" gesturing towards his boxers. Chishiya nodded, blushing. As I removed his boxers, revealing his arousal, my shyness grew. Chishiya pulled at my underwear so I took it off, his eyes were filled with lust. Both naked now, he whispered, "You're beautiful Yasmin", making me blush. We kissed again, and I climbed on top gently, and moving slowly at first. Chishiya moaned for me to kiss him again so I kissed him. He requested that I went faster, surprising me a little as it was his first time. 

I increased the pace like he asked, "Kiss me" he breathed heavily. Leaning down to him again, our lips met intensely. "Go faster?" Chishiya groaned into the kiss. He wants me to go faster? Damn, he's wild for his first time. Surprised, I asked him "Are you sure?". He nodded, not breaking the kiss. Going faster, Chishiya moaned my name, and I joined in, both lost in pleasure. "Fuuck" he moaned, grabbing my hips. I moaned his name, and as he hit his climax, so did I. Carefully getting off him, we both lay there, catching our breath. Looking at him, I noticed he was sweating and heavily breathing. He looked like he really enjoyed himself which made me happy as I enjoyed myself too.

*RATED R OVER - HOPE IT WAS OKAY*

"You're amazing" Chishiya breathed heavily. "I love you Chishiya" I replied. Surprising me, he said "I think I love you too. I knew when I wanted to lose it with you, I didn't just want you around; I needed you around. Yeah, I fucking love you". Overwhelmed, I asked "What?". "Yeah, I knew I needed you around me, I fucking love you" He said, looking at me. I looked at Chishiya, my eyes felt like they were going to water but I held back the tears. Chishiya admitted that he loved me finally, I felt so happy.

"I need us both to survive, so we can get back to the real world. I'll buy you a ring and make you officially my wife in a month, like our parents want" Chishiya continued smiling. Stunned, I joked "I'm not a materialistic girl." Grinning, he said "But that ring on your finger reminds me that you are mine and keeps other men away". Then dropping a bomb, he asked, "Do you want to marry me?" Panicked, I felt anxious about marriage. "You don't have to answer right now" He assured me smiling. 

I nodded, feeling awkward. Chishiya shared, "You're my first everything. The first girl that I've slept with, the first girl that I love". I blushed in response, "I'm happy that I saw you at the beach, I can't imagine my life without you now" Chishiya continued, smiling at me. Chishiya being open and sweet, pulled me into a cuddle. "Next time, I might take the lead though" He teased. "Oh?" I asked him. Winking, he said "Yeah, I think I've figured out what I need to do". "Okay" I grinned. Suggesting sleep, I yawned "We should discuss what we're doing tomorrow". A mischievous smirk appeared on Chishiya's face. "Probably another game and then I'm doing you tomorrow night" Chishiya replied, winking at me. Blushing intensely, I stammered "Okay! Good night Chishiya!". "Good night" He responded, amused. Chishiya then snuggled his face into my neck and we both fell to sleep..

*Short Chapter - Short but sweet*