Jack Of Spades

To_ja099 - credit for the game idea

The next morning Chishiya woke me up by nudging me gently. He still had his arms wrapped around me, "Morning" Chishiya said to me, grinning. "Morning" I yawned. Chishiya still grinning let go of me and stood up. I watched as he walked out of his room, I got out of his bed and picked up my clothes. I started to get changed when he walked back in, "I have a candy bar if you want it for breakfast?" Chishiya asked me, leaning against his doorframe. I nodded and put my shorts on. Chishiya then left his bedroom again, I finished getting changed and walked into the living area where he was sitting, eating his own candy bar. I sat down next to him and he passed me my candy bar, I ate it in silence. "I think we should join a game" Chishiya spoke up first.

"Okay?" I questioned him, "I think that will keep the King Of Spades off of us" Chishiya answered. "Good idea" I replied, simply nodding at him. Chishiya stood up and went into his bedroom to get changed, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My makeup needed to be removed and reapplied so that's what I did. I looked down at my chipped nails, I couldn't be bothered to repaint them right now. I then walked out of Chishiya's bathroom and leant against his kitchen island whilst I waited for him. Chishiya came back into the room and looked at me. "Hottie" Chishiya said laughing. I looked at him, shaking my head at his random compliment. Chishiya then walked to his door, I followed him but then he stopped. "Before we go, I want something" Chishiya said turning to look at me. I raised an eyebrow in response, "I want a kiss" Chishiya said, smirking. I kissed Chishiya, he kissed me back and then we walked out of his apartment.

We walked out onto his street and I spotted a blimp with the Jack Of Spades card flying below it. "We are heading there then?" I asked Chishiya pointing to the blimp. Chishiya looked at where I was pointing and nodded. Chishiya held my hand taking me by surprise as we walked to where the Jack Of Spades was being held. Chishiya held my hand tighter as we walked into the show arena. I looked and noticed 10 other players, standing and waiting for the game. "Game, Circus of the Jack" The woman who's voice I had gotten used to started to explain. "Difficulty Jack Of Spades, there is no time limit" The woman said making people mutter. "Rules, players need to catch and kill the jack, without them being killed. The Jack is an animal trainer, he has tigers that are trained to kill players, he has also set some traps. Players can't bring they're own weapons" The woman explained. "Tigers!?" A man asked anxiously. "Tigers" I replied, shrugging. 

"Game start now" The woman announced. "Who's the Jack?" A woman asked terrified. "That would be him with the tigers" Chishiya replied looking at the man with two tigers at the side of him. Everyone turned to look and started to panic, "You will die if you just panic, we need to kill him" I said, spotting some weapons laid out on a nearby table. "The tigers though!?" A man questioned me, scared. I didn't reply to the man, I didn't really know what to say to him. Chishiya had his usual cheeky smirk on his face as he went over to the table and picked up a pistol. The other's soon followed after him, on the table laid guns, knives, grenades, basically everything you could think of. It almost seemed too easy? But this was a Jack game, there had to be a catch!

An hour into the game, four of us had already died, two to the tigers and the other two due to the Jack. Chishiya had pulled me away from the fighting, he was just observing everyone's actions like he did in TAG. I watched as the Jack dodged every attack, I then realised the name of the game. "Circus of the Jack?" I questioned to myself. "Huh?" Chishiya asked looking at me. "Did he act in the circus?" I asked, looking as another person died. Chishiya said nothing but then a smirk formed onto his face again. "My girl is smart" Chishiya laughed, winking at me as I blushed. Somehow both of the tigers were dead, someone managed to kill them which only left the Jack now but he was still good at avoiding the bullets and killing people. I hadn't noticed Chishiya leave until I heard a deafening shot, I looked towards the sound and saw Chishiya pointing his gun at the Jack. The Jack had been distracted as a woman jumped onto his back, Chishiya had jumped at the opportunity and shot him. The Jack turned to look at Chishiya and started running towards him screaming.

Chishiya silenced the Jack with another shot to his head. The Jack fell to the floor as the woman pronounced him dead and congratulated us. Six of us had survived the game, many of the other players thanked Chishiya, Chishiya smirked in reply. Chishiya then grabbed my hand and we walked out of the game, the blimp exploded in the sky as we walked back to Chishiya's apartment. Chishiya locked the door behind us again and we walked into the living room. "I never doubted that you would somehow figure out the game" I said to Chishiya as we sat down next to each other on the sofa. "I'm clever" Chishiya replied winking at me. "I know" I responded with a smile. Chishiya gave me a small smile in return, I was happy to be alive still and with Chishiya too. 

It was the afternoon now, Chishiya had found some snack for us to munch on for our dinner. Chishiya looked into my eyes, I blushed from the sudden eye contact, Chishiya's eyes looked down at my lips. "Go on" I said, laughing. Chishiya chuckled and then kissed me. I kissed him back, Chishiya deepened the kiss then pulled away looking at me awkwardly. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I need to tell you something" Chishiya said looking away embarrassed. "Yeah?" I asked, wondering what's up. "I'm a virgin, all I did with that woman was kiss her" Chishiya admitted awkwardly. Chishiya is a virgin!? "I didn't have time or want a relationship with anyone back in the real world so I never lost my virginity" Chishiya explained to me. "You didn't have a one night stand or something?" I asked Chishiya, I was mostly surprised because Chishiya was a hot man. "No? Why, have you?" Chishiya asked me. "Uh, yeah" I replied, feeling a little slutty. "I don't blame the man who did it with you, you are a gorgeous woman" Chishiya replied, smiling at me. "Oh! Thanks Chishiya" I said awkwardly. "Why are you telling me this, anyway?" I asked him, confused. 

"I want to lose my virginity babe" Chishiya said, grinning at me. "Um! Are you sure? I wish I could change who I lost mine to" I said, sighing deeply. "I'm sure and I won't regret losing it to you" Chishiya said blushing. Oh um! I felt immediately shy, Chishiya grinned at my shyness and kissed me again making the kiss deep at the start, Um does he mean now!? I kissed Chishiya back, "I'm ready Yasmin" Chishiya said pulling away and holding his hand out to me. Oh my god.. He meant now..

I nodded at him and took his hand, Chishiya lead me into his room. Chishiya got unchanged into his boxers and then looked at me. I blushed as I got unchanged into my bra and underwear again, "I don't really know what to do babe" Chishiya said awkwardly as he came over to me. "Do you want me to lead then?" I asked him, still surprised by him wanting this. Chishiya nodded and then pulled me into bed with him. My heart was beating rapidly, I had done this twice but this time felt different. This time it was Chishiya. I sat on top of Chishiya, he grinned at me blushing. Oh my god, we was actually going to do this? "Chishiya, if we do this, there's no going back" I explained to him awkwardly. "I know, I want this Yasmin, I want you so badly" Chishiya replied. Okay then.. I looked down at a smirking Chishiya, he was waiting to see what I'd do...