k.n. imagine #2

This is going to be a short one, but I hope you enjoy.

-

You arrived home later than expected, as your boss needed you.

'At least I'm getting decent overtime,' you thought as you turned around and locked the door, whilst dripping water everywhere from the pouring rain outside.

It was nearly 1 a.m. so you were sure Krist was asleep by now, and you could hear the TV playing, too.

You made your way to the bathroom, tiptoeing, but as you passed by the couch you saw Krist there, his long legs sprawled out on the couch as he was dead asleep with his mouth open.

You shook your head, chuckling as you entered your bedroom, grabbed some dry clothes and then went over to the bathroom inside of your shared bedroom.

You took your wet clothes off and dried yourself off and put on your clothes, the go-to PJ'S, a t-shirt and shorts.

You looked in the mirror, saw how disheveled you looked.

You grabbed the brush on the counter and ran it through your (H/C) hair after patting it dry.

After placing your clothes in hamper, you exited the bedroom and walked over to the TV, turning it off, then going over to the couch.

"Krist," you whispered as you poked him in the side.

Nothing.

"Krist, baby, you need to go to the bedroom, c'mon," you shook him a bit.

"Nnngh," he groaned and turned his head away.

"Come on, let's go to bed," you said a bit louder.

He ignored you.

So you started tickling him, which sure woke him up.

When he did, it wasn't very hard for him to stop you.

"What time is it," he asked, furrowing his brows as he looked out the window.

"Uhh, I don't know, 1-ish?"

"Jeez, you can't let your boss keep you this late," he said. His eyes moved up to you'd hair, still damp. "Did you get rained on?"

"Maybe," you joked. "But I'll be fine, let's go to bed."

"Sounds like a plan," Krist stood, up reminding you once again of your height difference.

As you two laid down in the bed, he pulled the covers over you two and pulled you in his arms.

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Love you too."

-