2

They stop at your car park at the apartment and let you down from the car, T.O.P followed and walk you up to your door.

"Aren't you going to leave? "you ask when you saw him leaning against the door.

"Aren't you going to explain to me? "he shot back.

"There's nothing to exp-"you were cut off by him suddenly.

He cupped your face with both of his hand and look straight into your eyes.

"Oppa......"you mumble

"I just want you to know that there're only one special space in my heart for you" he said before he peck on your forehead.

You nodded shyly and blush like a tomato, then he leave your apartment.

Exo's mansion

"Ya! Why are you guys that late! "Tao complain.

"Guess who we met just now " Sehun said with excitement while sitting next to Luhan.

"Who? "Luhan ask while having a smile on his face.

"Bigbang! " Chanyeol shouted.

"Wish, don't fool around with us "Baekhyun said in disbelief.

"Let me show you our picture" Chanyeol pull out his phone and show them the picture.

"Omo! It's true " Chen said loudly making all of the members gather around Chanyeol.

"Who's that girl? "Baekhyun spotted you in the picture.

"Angel " Sehun said it sweetly.

"She's our fans too"Chanyeol added.

"She looks pretty though "Kris take a look at the picture before commenting about it.

"But why is she with the bigbang members? " Suho ask.

"Ah, she's actually T.O.P Sonbae's neighbors since they were small"Chanyeol said.

"But they were so close that makes me thought that they were couple "lay said.

"Ya, aniya they were just neighbors hyung!"Chanyeol said seriously.

"I know, I know, ok....... Wait are you jealous? "Lay teased him.

"No, n-no, I'm not " Chanyeol mumble.

"She's my goddess, hyung! " Sehun said happily towards Luhan.

"I hope I could see her with my bare eyes"luhan said when he heard what Sehun told him.

"Is she a model or something? "D.O said still focusing on the picture.

"Probably no, she's still a student " Chanyeol said.

"Hyung, you should look how hot she is in her uniform! " Sehun told Luhan while still smiling broadly.

Next Morning

"Jasmine, are you alright? "T.O.P ask you while patting on your head.

"y-yes..... "you mumbled

"Well that sounds as a no for me" Seungri said while still focusing on his phone.

"Is there anything wrong? "T.O.P ask again.

"Well, it's just that I had to meet my father this evening "you spit out the truth.

"Aaah, Uncle Lee......I don't get it why he always don't like us"Da song said.

"Ever since I was a child, he never use to like me" T.O.P said

You look worried as your relationship with your father was awful since your mother's death.

T.O.P realize you were feeling worried so he put your head on his shoulder and comfort you.

"It's going to be alright, don't worry much, besides I'll always be there for you "he said.
"Promise? "you ask.

"Yes, I promise "he said and peck on your forehead.

"Let me peck too "GD went near to you and was stop by T.O.P instantly

"Ya! "GD complain.

SM entertainment building

"I thought I told you to come alone " your father, Lee Su Man said.

"Just tell me what you want from me "you said feeling extremely annoyed.

Then someone knock on the door, and your father let them in.

To your surprise it was Exo, they were shock too when they saw you.

"Alright, since everyone is here, I would like to put on an engagement for my daughter "he says calmly.

"What! " you yelled at him.

"You'll be one of their wife, that's it "he continues

"No! "you protested

"You have no choice but to accept it "he answered.

"Kill me then! " you turn around and wanted to leave the room but T.O.P pull your hand and make you stay.

"You know how we feel for each other and you purposely did this to us right "T.O.P said to you father.

"Yes I do know your feelings and hers but this engagement is plan long time ago and it's not done purposely just like that "he said.

You turn around and face your dad,

"Mum was right, you were a monster, your so cold blooded! "you scream and did not realize that you were crying.

"She never ask anything from you ,until the day she was dying she's still hoping to see your face so she could leave peacefully, but you ,you evil monster you didn't even care! " you spit it out

T.O.P comfort you in his arms and decided to leave the room.

But before that, your dad spoke something that really breaks your heart.

"No matter what, your engagement will still carry on" he said

"No, irony attend the wedding and so on"you protest

"If you don't, don't you dare thinking of going to your mother's grave " he said sternly while standing up.

"What! How, how could you do this to me! "you said helplessly.

"That's your choice, tonight you're moving in to exo's mansion "he said sitting on his chair.

"I said I am not going, besides I have the rights to go to mum's grave " you protested

"Then I'll make sure you'll never find where is it"he said calmly

"You, you wouldn't do it , you can't do it! "you said

"Watch me"he said and drink his coffee.

T.O.P take you out from the room and left the building.

"Why would he treat me like that? "you sob

"Shhhh, it's going to be alright " T.O.P comfort you .

"It's not, he always keeps his words "you said

"I would do anything to stop him, I promise "he assured you and peck on your forehead.

"Yes,we'll help you too don't worry "GD said.

"Yes ,you'll just be fine jasmine, don't worry about it "taeyang comfort you.

"Ya, we'll support you "Seungri said.

"who are we, the most famous idol, bigbang, we sure can help you jasmine -shi" Daesong said it dramatically that made you chuckle.

"Thank you guys, for everything "you said and hug them.