12

"I think it's not a good idea to tell her now" lay said when he saw Kris was not sleeping yet .

"he won't heard us" xiumin assured him.

"yes, he surely won't be able to heard us" you said.

"So, when you're gone Kris thought it was still you beside him" xiumin try not to giggle.

"Then what next " you ask couldn't wait to find out.

"Then Kris hyung hug Suho's waist and call him honey" lay said while giggling.

"That's not all, he even kiss his cheeks! " xiumin almost yelled.

"Hahahahahahah! " you laugh out loudly since you can't stand it.

"Shhhh! " lay quickly cover your mouth with his hand.

Xiumin peek on Kris and saw him wearing a earphone and seemed to fall asleep.

"He's not listening " xiumin said

Before realizing Kris Who was not listening to music, he crawl over and tickle your tummy.

"I thought I told you not to ask about that" he said and continue to tickle you.

"Oppa, save me! " you seek for help while you almost die from laughing too much.

Then lay quickly tug you in his blanket and hug you tightly while pushing Kris away from you.

"Ya! Zhang yi xing are you going to protect her? " Kris ask while still not giving up to tickle you.

"Ne, I'm her angel and I am going to protect her! "lay said innocently and hug you tighter.

Then Kris blow some air to lay's neck and make him laugh out loudly causing Suho to wake up from his sweet dreams.

"Ya! Stop playing and go to bed it's late already! "he yelled

"I'll continue it tomorrow, you little monkey "he kiss the crown of your head and went back to his place.

"Do you want to go back to your place ? "Lay ask you while still embracing you in his hug.

"Ani, I want to stay here it's warm " you said and yawn like a hippo.

He smile sweetly when he saw you yawning and tug you to sleep,

Before falling asleep, he whisper to your ear,

"Goodnight "he said and peck on your forehead.

Then he fall asleep with you in his arms.

Morning......

You know it's morning when the sun is shining brightly on to your face.

Lay was still hugging you in his arms and won't let go no matter how hard you try to get out.

Then someone woke up too, it was chen

"Chen oppa, Chen oppa! "you whisper trying not to wake everyone up in the room.

He look at you and chuckle lightly when he saw you was stuck in lay's hug.

"Help me! Help me! "you whisper again.

"But you have to promise me that you'll watch comics with me later" he said

"OK, I promise! "you whisper

Then he pull you out from lays hug and couldn't stop laughing when he saw your messy hair.

"Ya, what's so funny! "you protest