11

Then you and Sehun had finally bought the ketchup from the grocery store and went back to the mansion.

"Ya, did you guys went to London, what took you so long!? "chen pull you away from Sehun.

"She's the one who walk like snails "he teased.

"Is it true? " chen look at you and ask.

"I'm not a snail " you said it sadly

"Araso, araso, you just have to walk faster next time " he said and pat on your head.

"I'm not slow" you mumbled.

"I know, girls is actually slower " Kai said at the Couch.

"I'm not! " you said almost cried.

"Yoobo,come here I know you're fast " Kris say spreading wide his arms.

You felt so warm when you get in to his arms for comfort.

"You guys should just shut up" Kris said and tap on your head.

You chuckle and stay in his hug for a while and he fell asleep on the couch laying his head on yours.

You feel so heavy and couldn't move away since he is bigger than you are.

"Want some help? " Suho ask when he saw you suffering in Kris arm.

You noded and let Suho handle him.

Then you almost felt as you were too sleeping while climbing up the stairs.

"Ya, you need help " Chen caught you in his arms so you won't fell from the stairs.

You noded and he pick you up bridal style and headed to your room.

"Now, sleep tight and I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner, okay? " he says.

Then he tug you in bed and cover you with a blanket.

"Hey.... " you stop him from leaving the room.

"Wae? " he ask while patting your head.

"Can you sing for me, I heard that you have a voice of an angel " you said.

"Hahahahahahah, who told you that " he chuckled and pinch your nose softly.

"No one, I just found out yesterday in your fans club" you said.

"Omo, you are my fans? " he said while smiling sweetly.

"Well, sort of I guess" you smiled.

"Alright, I'll sing for you " he said still smiling happily.

He then started to sing, he truly has the voice of an angel that made you fall asleep easily.

Then he peck on your forehead before leaving you alone in the room.

Hours later, someone knock on the door and went in before you could answer it.

"Ya, wake up it's time for dinner" Kris said while sitting beside your bed.

You ignore him and look away still wanted to sleep.

Then he pinch your nose hardly,

"Aaahhhhh! " you woke up immediately and saw him there.

"That's your punishment for leaving me alone " he said.

"But Suho oppa was there and he.... " you was cut off by him

"Don't, don't remind me that" he say while putting his palm on his forehead.

"Wae, what happen? " you ask him.

"Just, come down and have dinner" he said while walking out of the room.

You follow him and saw the boys were chuckling at the dining room .

"What are you guys laughing at? " you ask while sitting next to baekhyun.

He cover his mouth with his hand and didn't told you anything.

"Ya, tell you not to ask" Kris command when he heard you asking.

"It's better not to know, we know it's shameful " Chanyeol said while he almost died from laughing too much.

"What is it, Suho oppa, can't you tell me? " you whine at him.

"Um...... Well, its... "he was cut off by kris who suddenly barge in.

"Ya, Just eat your dinner "he stood up and feed you a spoonful of rice to stop you from talking.

They laugh out loudly when they saw what Kris did and some of them even chock as they were laughing so hard.

Then all of you finished your dinner and washed the dishes and went to the bedroom and lay on the floor.

Some of their members were asleep, some of them were still chatting, since its still early.

Then you who were laying among beakhyun and chanyeol decided to ask them about what happened Just Now at the living room between Kris and suho.

"oppa, can you tell me what happened Just Now between Kris and Suho? "you whine at baekhyun.

He turn and look at you and smile before he whispered something to your ear.

"Then how are you going to pay me back? " he smirked

"Anything "you said it before thinking about it.

His eyes widen when he heard what your response is, he repeat your answer in a slower tone.

"anything -------?"he asked you again.

Then chanyeol notice his plan and close your ears with both of his big hand.

"ya! Don't get in to his trick, he is a sly wolf " chanyeol almost yelled.

Baekhyun was kind of freak out when chanyeol said that he is a wolf.

The other members Who was still awake quickly glare at chanyeol when they heard him calling baekhyun a wolf.

You were curious about their reaction but then chanyeol said something.

"I mean he is as sly as a wolf " he correct his sentence.

"Tell me, I want to know" you plead.

"I'll tell you "chanyeol said and smile.

"Ya, she ask me at the first place, not you"baekhyun said and hug you in his arms tightly.

Chanyeol who doesn't give up easily pull your arm but baekhyun too catches your other arms.

"Ya, stop pulling her arms! "Chanyeol shouted to baekhyun.

"You don't hurt her! "baekhyun yelled back to chanyeol Who was still holding your arm.
"Aaahh,my arms let go! "you yelled at them.

"You let go! "baekhyun said

"No, you let go! " Chanyeol said

"Ya! "you almost scream.

Lay heard your scream and told them to let go at once.

Since he is older than chanyeol and baekhyun, so they listen to him and let go of your arms.

Lay took you away from both of them and tug you to sleep beside him and xiumin.

"Does it still hurt? " he ask when he saw your red arms.

"Ani, it's okay"you assure him and put on a smile.

"Don't be mad at them, they are just too naive "he said while patting your head.

"Still want to heard the story among Kris amd suho? "xiumin ask while still giggling.

You nodded and look at him with hopeful eyes.

He giggled and whisper to your ears before telling you the story.

"Make sure you don't tell kris" he said and giggles.