5

When you're walking in, all of the camera was focusing on you.

You almost trip since you're not use to the flash light, but then Suho caught you and lead you to your seat.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to see all of you today"your father started.

"Do you plan on this engagement few years ago? "one of the reporter ask.

"Why do you held on this engagement in a sudden" another reporter ask.

"Patience, we'll answer all of your questions today, don't worry "he said to ensure all of the reporters.

"Now, let me clarify that this engagement is true and it's plan when exo's were pre-tribute. "he says.

"That means that one of the exo's members is going to be married? "she ask

"Yes"he said.

Then they turn their camera and focus on you who is still nervous.

"How do you feel about this engagement, miss Lee? "one of them ask.

"Do you agree with this? "another one ask again.

"Are you mad at this decision that is made from your father? " one of them ask again without waiting for your answer.

"Aren't you having a relationship with one of the bigbang's member,T.O.P? " one of them ask again.

You almost wanted to cry when you heard his name, you're trembling and looking uneasy.

Luhan who was sitting beside you saw and hold your hand tightly under the table.

You felt his hands and feel better, knowing that you're not alone.

"I'm not mad, I'm going to obey my father's decision and do my best, but it will depend on the future too, I can't actually predict the future "you said it in a shot and swallow your saliva.

Then one of the reporter ask again,

"Aren't you having a relationship with T.O.P? "

"No, T.O.P..... T.O.P is just one of my childhood friends, best friend " you said holding on to your tears.

The reporter were pleased with your answer and continue to ask lots of questions towards your father.

Hours later, it's finally over and you cry loudly at the back stage and causes the make up on your face looks awful.

Lay walk near and saw, he chuckled softly before wiping away the make up on your face.

"I prefer no make up on you " baekhyun said sitting beside you and drinking his juice.

"Ya!"lay pushed him away

"Don't worry, you look pretty on both" Chanyeol said while patting on your shoulder.

"That's right, don't bother about baekhyun, he's just jealous " Chen added.

"Since its a holiday, and we're free, why don't we go stock up our food and drinks? "Tao suggested.

"Yes, you can go with us too" D.O offered.

"It's a way to realise your sadness too" baekhyun said.

"Ya! Could you just shut up!? "they shouted and make you giggle.

Supermarket

"I'm going to buy some meat, whose coming? " D.O said.

"I'm in" xiumin said

"Me too! " lay said while raising his hand.

"I'm going to get some vegetables, whose with me? " Suho ask

"I'm in" Chen said putting his hand on Suho's shoulder.

"I'm going to buy some snacks " Luhan said

"I'm going " Sehun said.

"Me too, I'm buying some snacks too"tao said happily.

"I'm heading to the boutique " Kris said

" I'm going too Kris hyung"kai said

"I'm going to the music store with baekhyun " Chanyeol said

They all look at you and was waiting for your answer.

"I'll just walk around "you mumbled

"Then she's with us " baekhyun said while patting on your shoulder

"Alright, then we'll gather at the lobby at 6" Suho said.

Then all of you nodded and went to your own destination.

Music store

"Omo, it's our new album! " baekhyun said happily and went to check on their album leaving you and chanyeol behind.

Then you heard something from a group of girls in the shop.

"I heard that GD oppa and his group is leaving Korea today"

"Omo, it's that true? " one of them ask in disbelief.

"My friend is at the airport and she saw them checking in " she replied.

Chanyeol heard that too, he knew you was worried and blur.

"Jasmine, you OK, you look so pale" he said still feeling worried about you.

"I-i should go " you said before running to the exit and straight to the railroad.

Chanyeol follow up and stop you from running.

"Are you going to the airport? "he ask still gasping for air.

You nodded and was gasping for air too at the moment.

He didn't think much and ran out standing in the middle of the railroad and stop a taxi.

You get into the taxi as he was pulling you in too.

Then you started to yell at him in the taxi,

"Ya, are you sick or what,what if you got hit by a car at that moment! " you yell.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you get your taxi "he said

"It does matter, I'm dead if you got hit by a car! "you yell somemore.

"Why, cause you'll probably be heartbroken? " he teased.

"Ya! " you hit his shoulder.

"Araso araso , mian" he said while lowering his head feeling sorry and regret.

You felt bad when you saw him acting like that, then you sigh

"I'm sorry too, for yelling at you like that" you apologize to him.

"It's okay, you're just worried about me" he said and smile at you while patting your head.

Incheon Airport

"Where are they, I couldn't find them!"you said while running clulessly in the airport with Chanyeol.

"There they are, I saw GD Sonbae " Chanyeol said and pointed to the direction which is crowded with their fans.

You turn around and wanted to go to them but Chanyeol pull you back.

"You shouldn't go near them, their fans will kill you in sec! " he said.

You felt so helpless and almost collapsed on the floor but Chanyeol caught you in his arm.

"Why..... Why he just left me alone like that... I don't understand " you sob .

He didn't reply, just hugging you tightly and keep patting on your back.

You buried your face in his chest and was crying like a baby.