4

The next morning

You slowly open your eyes and was shock when you saw it's already 8 in the morning.

You quickly sit up and realize that it was school holidays, you sigh and sleep back on the bed.

Then something catches your eyes and makes you sit up once more.

You almost laughed out when you saw twelve of the exo's members were sleeping around on the floor in your bedroom, just like the seven dwarfs sleeping around Snow White.

You quickly sleep back when you saw one of them is waking up.

It's D.O ,he walk nearer and mumble something before heading to the kitchen.

Later, you smell something delicious and you just follow the food auroma.

"Omo, you almost give me an heart attack "he said when he turn around and saw you there.

You blush a little and swallow your saliva, you couldn't speak as you're too hungry.

"Um, want some pancakes? " he asked gently since he doesn't know you much.

You nodded and took the pancakes from him.

"T-thank you " you said.

"You're welcome " he said and continue his cooking.

Then all of the members shouted while running down the stairs.

"D.O Hyung jasmine is gone! " Sehun shouted in the living room.

"What are we going to do! " Chen shouted again.

"Where did she go? " Chanyeol said while searching high and low at the living room.

"I thought you were going to watch over her" Kris look at Suho who was totally blank.

"No, xiumin is the one" Suho said.

"No, it's lay I'm not the one" he shake his hand.

"Ani, it's Kai "he said

Kai was still half asleep on the couch and didn't reply.

"Ya, Kim joong in! " they all shouted

Kai was shock and woke up, he look so innocent since he just woke up from his dream.

"What?! " he ask still scratching his head.

"Where's she? She's gone! " they shouted.

"What! " he yelled and stood up from the couch.

"Ya, ya ya stop it already! " D.O said while walking to the living room with you.

When the boys saw you, all of them blush since they knew you heard what they had just say.

"Morning " you said.

"Morning, hahahaha" they said still feeling shy.

Then your phone rang, it's your best friend, Jane.

"Hello? "you said

"Ya, are you staying with exo already? " she screamed.

The members chuckle when they heard what she said.

"Ya, you're too loud" you tell her feeling embarrassed.

"Omo, are they around you now? " she ask.

"Yes, and what's wrong? "you said.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa! " she shouted at the phone and causes the members to laugh out.

"Stop it Jane, it's embarrassing " you told her.

"you're such an lucky ass "she said still feeling excited.

"But how did you find out, I didn't even have the chance to call you " you said curiously.

"it's all over the internet and TV "she said.

"What!" You almost screamed and quickly turn on the TV.

"Call you later ,I have stuff to handle now" you said before hanging up the phone .

The TV was showing a picture of you and T.O.P entering exo's mansion.

"Omo, how they got the news so instantly "Chen said still feeling unbelievable.

"It must be him" you said not looking away from the TV.

"who? " Chanyeol asked.

"My father " you said.

Then you went to your room and check on the internet, it was horrible, the exo L and the bigbang fans were scolding and cursing you.

Suho then recieve a call from your father, he was holding a ceremony for explaining the whole issues.

Exo and you were dress up and will attend the ceremony in SM building.

When you reach the building, it was terrifying, all their fans were angry and shouting bad things about you when they saw you getting out of the car.

Some of them even throw rubbish to you to show their anger, but then the body guards try their best to protect you and exo.

But one of their fans escape from the body guard and was standing in front of you.

"You Bitch, get away from our oppas! " she yelled and throw a bag of eggs to you.

But someone stood infront of you and got all the eggs at his back.

All of their fans gasp, they couldn't believe what he had actually done.

It's Kris, he actually save you from disaster, he turn toward the fan and stare at her.

"She's going to stay with us ,please just accept her"he said.

"She did nothing wrong, so please don't hurt her" Chanyeol said while patting your head.

Lay took off his jacket and put it on to your shoulder and walk you into the building following by the boys.

You're trembling, you never know that it was actually that terrify when facing mad fans.

Sehun walk closer to you and comfort you since he knew you were trembling.

"It's OK now, there's nothing to scared of now, we're all here for you "he said patting your shoulder.

You look at him and feel more ease, then you nod and smile at him.

Then they walk with you to the ballroom, before entering the room Suho stopped and look at you.

"It'll look totally scary inside, flashlight will be anywhere and will flash on you nonstop, would you like to hold my hand and walk with me? "

You nodded still feeling extremely scary although he offered to help you .

"it'll be fine, just imagine you're a super star and you're welcome by the flashlight " Baekhyun said it dramatically.

His words made you giggle and feel more ease, you were feeling better now after hearing what he had just said.

"Ok, I'm ready to go" you said holding Suho's hand and breathe in and out so you would feel better.

"Before that, let's just say our motto before entering the room " chanyeol suggested.

"Ok, alright exo...... "Suho said and following by the others

"Saranghyeada!"they shouted

Then the guards open the big door in front of you showing lots of camera and people in the room.

"Let's do it "Suho whisper and started to walk into the room while having you beside him.