8

It's early in the morning, everyone is still sleeping soundly on the sofa except you who woke up early.

You change your clothes and go out for a walk, then you realise luhan was jogging.

"Oh, Jasmine, Annyeo " he said when he notice you standing there alone.

"Anyeo" you greeted him.

And he decided to walk with you around the housing area .

"I thought I'm the only one who woke up early"he said while walking beside you.

"Well, I seldom woke up this early, but today is a bit cold "you said

Just as you stop talking, the snow falls from the sky.

"Omo, it's snowing "Luhan said happily and put out his hand to reach for the snowflakes.

You suddenly thought of T.O.P when you saw the snowflakes on Luhan's palm.

Flashback

"Merry Christmas! "the bigbang members shouted to you as the clock strikes to 12 midnight.

"Merry Christmas! " you said happily.

"You should put the his reindeer's ear" GD suggested and put it on to your head.

"I look retarded " you say feeling irritated by the way they laugh at you.

"Ani, you look cute" T.O.P said while he rest his chin on your head and hug you from behind.

You blush and shut up instantly as you're too embarrassed to say anything.

"Ya, I want a back hug too! " Seungri run toward you but was stop by T.O.P instantly.

"Look, it's a meteor star! " Taeyang shouted as he saw a star flying outside the dark sky.

"Make a wish, make a wish! " Dae Song said

You quickly close your eyes and make a wish, but then T.O.P whisper to your ear.

"You will be my one and only girl I will love forever, I promise " he said and peck on your nose.

You blush and you smile sweetly in his warm hug.

End of flashbacks

"Jasmine, are you alright? "Luhan was worried when he saw you spacing out and cry like a baby.

"Ani, ani I'm fine" you said while wiping away your tear.

"Let's go back, I think it'll became more freezy out here" he said and smile sweetly at you.

He hold your hands and walk back to their mansion.

"Omo, Jagiya did you just cry? " baekhyun who open the door ask when he saw your red and puffy eyes.

"I'm fine"you smile and sniffles

"Luhan hyung, did you busy her just now? " Chen ask him.

Luhan hit his head and protest ,

"Do I look that evil enough to busy a girl, she's just..... Phg mytu bah huyf " he couldn't finish his sentence as you cover his mouth with both of your hands.

"It's a secret "you tell chen who was looking at you.

Luhan chuckle and hold your hand,

"Yes, it's our little secret" he teased chen who was totally curious about what happened to you and luhan just now.

"Ya, tell me Hyung!" chen pleaded and follow luhan.

"Andwae,you can't it's our secret"Luhan whisper to him.

"Guys, breakfast is ready! " Chanyeol shouted from the dining room.

You and the boys started to rush to the dining room and gone up the food on the table.

You pick some fried chicken and fried prawns to your plate.

But, unfortunately Kai saw it and took the whole plate away from you.

"Wae? " you ask him since he took the food away from you.

"Eat more fruits instead of those oily food in the morning " Kai said sternly to you.

You look at him and do the puppy face so that he could change his mind.

"No, no pleading here " Kai said while shaking his head.

"Oppa, just one piece of it please!!! " you pleaded

He blushed a little when he heard what you call him.

"f-Finish your food first then I'll think about that"he look away.

"Araso,ill finish the fruits first"you said happily.

But while your stuffing all kinds of fruits into your mouth, Tao was eating up your fried food.

Later when you're done with the fruits you realized that they have finish all of the other food too.

"You promise! " you almost cried out when you saw there was nothing left on the table.
He chuckled and hand the last piece of fried chicken to you that makes you smile broadly.

"I thought you ate them all" you say while munching the chicken.

He laugh happily and pinch your nose,

"Aigo, you're such a moody girl" he teased you.

You didn't bother and ate happily, he walk to the fridge and took out a carton of milk.

"No, no, no, it's the milk! " you said it dramatically that made him laugh.

"It's good for your bones" he said while handing you a glass of it.

"But it stinks! " you said pinching your nose
"I know,it smells like shit! " Chanyeol whisper to your ear.

"Ya, hyung you'll make her take it even harder to drink it" Kai said.

"Hahahaha, mian" Chanyeol wink and went to the living room.

"I'm not going to drink it" you push away the milk from you.

"Come on, I know you can take it" Kai persuade you.

"No, no, no, it's so hard! "you said.

"I'll take you for a movie tonight, if you finish this milk" he said.

" Promise? " you said since you have been longing to walk around the town.

"yes I promise" he wink

You hold your breath and drank the whole glass of milk in one take.

Then you gasp for air because you didn't manage to pause while drinking the glass of milk.

He pat on your back to make you feel better and chuckle when he saw how you drink a glass of milk.

"Don't tell anyone about our date ok?"he whispered to your ears.

You blush when you heard that it's a date between you and him.

Then you quickly noded to assure him that you're going with him tonight.

Baekhyun who accidentally heard spread to the boys who was still playing at the living room.

"Ya, let's spy on them" Chanyeol suggested and all of them nodded.

Time past quickly and you and the boys has Just finish your dinner.

"Hyung, we're going out for a while! "Kai shouted and pull you out from the mansion.

"Ya, we're not ready yet! " Suho shouted at the dining room.

"There must be someone who accidentally spoke it and Kai heard our plans"Chen said

The boys werelooking at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was always the plan spoiler.

"We didn't !"both of them said it in unison while raising up their hands the air.