Chapter one

Rory

I have been scrolling through my for you page for ages now... I have been trying to concentrate for an hour now, but I keep getting distracted. TikTok is for sure one of my addictions, and I think it's time I add screen time.

I put my phone down again and try to focus on my work. I have to think of ideas for the new social media post, and I only have two hours left.
The devils play against the blue jackets tonight, and I still have to make an announcement post.

While thinking about some ideas my phone starts to ring.. "Hello Rory Perlman speaking" I say as I answer the phone. "Good afternoon Rory, I got a quick question for you" the voice on the other side said. "Clara called in sick today, so we really hope you can jump in and cover her shift." Sure Clara is sick again... while scrolling on TikTok I saw her videos, she is on a trip to Paris. I considered telling my boss the truth, but decided I got nothing better to do anyways. "Yeah sure I'll be there" I told him. "Thank you so much Rory" answered the man.

Well it is probably time to get ready then. Clara was on picture duty so I can't forget my camera. I like camera duty, especially since you get to be close to the ice. That way you get the best view of the game. I always enjoy watching hockey games so that is why I love this job so much.

As outfit I wore basic straight leg jeans, and a dark blue sweater. I grabbed my bag and rushed to the bus stop. I had to take the bus because my friend crashed my car 2 days ago and it is still not repaired. But I don't mind taking the bus, this will give me time to finally post on the social media account.

@NJDEVILS

Caption: It's game on Columbus 😈Liked by: JackHughes86, LukeHughes43, TrevorZegras, and 7456 others

Liked by: JackHughes86, LukeHughes43, TrevorZegras, and 7456 others.

User345: LET'S GO DEVILS
User111: OMGG I'M WATCHING TONIGHT
User67: Blue Jackets are better
LunaClinton: @User67  stfu❤️

Load more comments

I smiled while reading the comments. It is always so good to see how happy people are when their favourite team is playing. The bus stopped at the bus stop and I got out. While I was walking towards the entrance I felt an arm around my shoulder. "Omg I didn't know you were also working today!" I looked up and saw my best friend Luna. I told her a covered for Clara, as we walked inside.

—————————————————————————
OKAY SO IDK IF THIS IS GOOD OR BAD SORRY!!

Okay but for yall info
Rory has brown middle length hair
Luna has Black long hair
And the rest is for your imagination!

Omg and also Vancouver is tied with Winnipeg rn aaaaa I really hope Canucks win the Stanley cup this season 🥰🥰🥰